What Really Happened with freshers after Complete education
What Really Happened with freshers after Complete education, Freshers faced Lot of Competition and and Limitations of Jobs. Mostly Companies hire Experienced person for any Post. But there are some Good companies which provide opportunities for a freshers and provides best jobs with good pay after completion your education.
We are not recruiter or employer but we collect best jobs for freshers in Good companies and share to Jobseekers for knowledge purpose. We want to share knowledge about career of Students while completing there education and faces problems by which they not faced what really happened with freshers after Complete education
Jobs are as follows :-
TAX CONSULTANT I Job (Compliance Division)
Visit Company : State of Maryland
Salary : $51,649 – $82,727 a year
Location: Baltimore City
Job : This is a position specific recruitment. The resulting certified eligible list may be used to staff several current and future vacancies for this position/function only.
What will you do:
This recruitment is for a current vacancy for the Compliance Division located in Baltimore.
The Compliance Division, Hearings and Appeals Section: As a Staff Attorney in the Compliance Division, this position will act as a hearing officer for the division.
You will review and analyze Maryland and federal tax laws to apply them to specific situations.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team of attorneys and be able to adjudicate your own cases.
You will conduct hearings with taxpayers and their representatives to determine the accuracy and validity of varied claims from simple to complex.
The position will also prepare written determinations and respond to inquiries from taxpayers involving the application of Maryland tax laws and appeal procedures in specific situations.
This Staff Attorney position is located in the Legal Section of the division.
As a Staff Attorney, you will analyze and apply Maryland tax law to many different situations.
The section offers a dynamic, fast-paced work environment to research and develop solutions to complex tax issues.
In addition to interpreting and applying tax law, you will work closely with the Legal Section management to complete projects and work on other division goals.
You will also have the ability to work on legislative implementation and review and write administrative guidance.PLEASE NOTE: This position requires the applicant to be admitted to the Maryland Bar, and to provide a current Certification of Good Standing from the Court of Appeals of Maryland. In addition, candidates who have taken the most recent Maryland Bar Examination and are awaiting results will also be eligible for consideration. However, any offer of employment is conditional upon the candidate providing proof of admission to the Maryland Bar and good standing with the Court of Appeals of Maryland.
- Proficiency in legal research using both printed and electronic materials
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (writing sample required with application)
- Experience that demonstrates a willingness to provide service to and/or work with the public
- Knowledge of the Maryland State tax laws, including personal, corporate, sales and use, pass through entity, fiduciary, etc.
- Proficiency with personal computers
- Proficiency (written and oral) in Spanish
- Master’s degree in taxation
- Education: A Juris Doctor degree or equivalent degree from an accredited school of law.
- Experience: None.
NOTE: Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer in judge advocate classification or judge advocate specialty codes in the tax law specialist field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
Registration & Certification:
- Candidates for this classification must be admitted to the Maryland Bar.
- Employees in this classification may be assigned duties which require the operation of a motor vehicle.
- Employees assigned such duties will be required to possess a motor vehicle operator’s license valid in the State of Maryland.
How Can Apply:
Please make sure that you provide sufficient information on your application to demonstrate that you meet the qualifications for this recruitment. Please indicate clearly any position-specific experience and ensure all education and experience sections are complete. Incomplete information may result in the disqualification of your application. All information concerning your qualifications must be submitted by the closing date. We will not consider information submitted after this date. *Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of a completed application.
- Only applicants who meet the minimum and selective qualifications for this recruitment will be considered for this opportunity.
- Approval of your application will be based on a review of your education, training and experience.
- It is essential that you submit complete and accurate information on your application in order to determine if you meet the qualifications as specified above.
- Due to the nature of this list, all qualified applicants are placed on an unranked list of candidates and will remain active on this list for at least one year.
- Qualifying applicants are subject to an oral interview.
- Prior to appointment, the employee must successfully undergo a comprehensive background investigation including a review of criminal, MVA and tax records;
- and determination of legal authorization to work in the United States or under the United States Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986.
- This background check is comprehensive and may involve fingerprinting.
- Upon initial appointment OR promotion to a position in the State Personnel Management System, an employee is required to serve an initial six- month probationary period. This probationary period may be extended an additional six months under certain circumstances at the discretion of the appointing authority.
Visit Company : University of Texas
Salary : $35,568 a year
Job type : Full-Time
Location: El Paso, TX
What will you do:
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare and/or review entries to grant accounts in the University’s general ledger.
- Reviews expenditures, encumbrances, receipts, receivables, appointments, student notice of awards, and any other payment/request document on grants for approval and allowability.
- Research of overdrafts on grants and works closely with various departments to resolve.
- Initiates and prepares financial queries to review grant transactions for closeout processes once a grant ends.
- Performs statistical analyses to determine trends, estimates, and the impact of significant changes to grants. Prepares financial workbooks that explain findings and recommendations.
- Audits various transactions on grants and prepares reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to settlement.
- Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries documents and reports.
- Determines proper handling of financial transactions.
- Monitors compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and University policy and procedures.
- Provides training to campus as needed on grants transactions processes.
- Assists with various special projects as needed.
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office software and able to learn and use institutional software systems.
- Complies with all State and University policies.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Degree in Business Administration with 15 credit hours in accounting from four-year College or university.
- No prior experience required.
Tax Examining Technician
Visit Company : US Internal Revenue Service
Salary : $36,118 – $65,110 a year
What will you do:
- Responds to taxpayer’s inquiries regarding preparation of a variety of tax returns, related schedules and other documentation; resolves account inquiries; advises taxpayers of enforcement actions; manages sensitive case problems designated as requiring special case handling.
- Analyzes and resolves tax processing problems. Adjusts taxpayer accounts, prepares and issues manual refunds, performs multiple credit transfers, computes tax, penalty, and interest.
- Secures payment of delinquent taxes and filing of delinquent returns. Recommends lien and/or levy action, includes initiating supporting information for release.
- May serve as a technical advisor, OJT coach, classroom instructor, or reviewer, and provide technical assistance on systemic problems and inconsistencies in IRMs.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or National and provide proof of U.S. Citizenship. (Birth certificate showing birth in the U.S; Unexpired U.S. Passport; Certificate of Citizenship or Naturalization; or Report of Birth Abroad of a U.S. Citizen (Form FS-240))
- Undergo a review of prior performance/conduct and an income tax verification. Refer to “Get Your Tax Record” to check the status of your account, balance owed, payment history, make a payment, or review answers to tax questions. If you are not in compliance, you will be determined unsuitable for employment with IRS.
- Must successfully complete a background investigation, including a FBI criminal history record check.
- Complete a Declaration for Federal Employment to determine your suitability for Federal employment, at the time requested by the agency.
- Subject to a 1-year probationary period.
- Have your salary sent to a financial institution of your choice by Direct Deposit/Electronic Funds Transfer.
Federal experience is not required. The experience may have been gained in the public sector, private sector or Volunteer Service. One year of experience refers to full-time work; part-timework is considered on a prorated basis. To ensure full credit for your work experience, please indicate dates of employment by month/year, and indicate number of hours worked per week, on your resume.
You must meet the following requirements by the closing date of this announcement :
SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE GS-05 LEVEL:
You must have 1 year of specialized experience at a level of difficulty and responsibility equivalent to the GS-04 grade level in the Federal service. Specialized experience for this position includes experience that is in or related to this position and provided you with the particular knowledge, skills and abilities to perform successfully the duties of this position. Examples of qualifying experience include experience performing a variety of miscellaneous tasks involving researching and processing financial documents, reviewing information, and determining corrective action on accounts, researching for missing/unclear accounting information, and reviewing financial documents submitted for completeness.
SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE FOR GS-06 LEVEL:
You must have 1 year of specialized experience at a level of difficulty and responsibility equivalent to the GS-05 grade level in the Federal service. Specialized experience for this position includes experience that is related to the work of this position and has provided you with the competencies required for successful job performance. Examples of qualifying experience include positions dealing with the public analyzing tax or accounting issues. Experience must have included analyzing and resolving problems, adjusting accounts, and providing information on financial issues.
SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE FOR GS-07 LEVEL:
You must have 1 year of specialized experience at a level of difficulty and responsibility equivalent to the GS-06 grade level in the Federal service. Specialized experience for this position includes: experience that is related to the work of this position and has provided you with the competencies required for successful job performance. Examples of qualifying experience may have been gained in positions in a bookkeeping or accounting position, or in a position dealing with the public analyzing tax or accounting problems and resolving high-conflict differences through use of established guidelines, or in a position dealing with customers in person, in writing or by telephone in a variety of situations that require solicitation of information to identify concerns and offer solutions. Your position may have included interpreting account information to address a variety of issues, guidelines, and past transactions.
EDUCATION: You may substitute education for specialized experience as follows: four (4) years of education above high school in any field of study from an accredited college or university.
For more information on qualifications please refer to OPM’s Qualifications Standards.
For positions with an education requirement, or if you are qualifying for this position by substituting education or training for experience, submit a copy of your transcripts or equivalent. An official transcript will be required if you are selected.
A college or university degree generally must be from an accredited (or pre-accredited) college or university recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. For a list of schools which meet these criteria, please refer to Department of Education Accreditation page.
FOREIGN EDUCATION: Education completed in foreign colleges or universities may be used to meet the requirements. You must show proof the education credentials have been deemed to be at least equivalent to that gained in conventional U.S. education program. It is your responsibility to provide such evidence when applying. Click here for Foreign Education Credentialing instructions.
Required Documents : Please Visit Company/agency website
Visit Company : State of Michigan
Salary : $21.51 – $37.76 Hourly
Experience : Experience is considered professional if the job requires a bachelor’s degree.
Job type : Permanent Full Time
Location: Dimondale, MI
Note: Experience is considered professional if the job requires a bachelor’s degree.
No specific type or amount is required.
One year of professional experience performing or auditing the systematic classification and evaluation of accounting data and the preparation of related financial and managerial reports equivalent to an Accountant 9 or Auditor 9.
Two years of professional experience performing or auditing the systematic classification and evaluation of accounting data and the preparation of related financial and managerial reports, including one year equivalent to an Accountant 10, Auditor 10, or Assistant Auditor General 10.
Three years of professional experience performing or auditing the systematic classification and evaluation of accounting data and the preparation of related financial and managerial reports, including one year equivalent to an Accountant P11, Auditor P11, or Assistant Auditor General P11.
Possession of a Certified Public Accountant certification (CPA) may be substituted for one year of Accountant P11 experience.
What will you do:
- This position develops guidelines for the maintenance and reconciliation of remittances for taxes administered through Systems Applications and Product (SAP) and resolves complex SAP issues. This position writes and revises procedures to document changes in processes. This position researches, reconciles, and formulates solutions to complex Revenue Accounting Section issues.
In performing these duties, the position is responsible for promoting and maintaining an environment conducive to continuous quality improvement and for encouraging ideas, input, respect, and teamwork.
- Possession of a bachelor’s degree with at least 24 semester (36 term) credits in accounting.
We are not Recruiter or Employer Our Website ” How to Earn Money ” have lot of other business ideas and Job opportunities which are relevant with Success Factor , Click link below for more Small business Planning and Jobs other than this article Is Oil & Gas Production a Good Career Path :-
What Really Happened with freshers after Complete education above
How many Jobs are Available in Oil/Gas Transmission
Jobs in Telecommunication Equipment
Professional Cleaning Business
Clothing Business with Zero Investment
and more Business Idea and Job Opportunities
Disclaimer:- The above article (What Really Happened with freshers after Complete education) is based on the opinion of the author and is meant for Information and educational purposes collected through different sources. Readers are requested to act diligently and under consultation with a professional before applying the information contained in this article (What Really Happened with freshers after Complete education). Direct Links of Other Websites provided in this Article (What Really Happened with freshers after Complete education) are only for sharing Information about Business Ideas. When you click on Link of Other Websites, You will redirect to Other Website and Leave this Website. Read all Terms and conditions and policies of such Website where you redirect before taking any action or sharing any documents and Information. We are not Responsible/accountable for any Loss and Damages caused to you when you start or continue any Business idea practically or applying for any job or sent any document.
47 thoughts on “What Really Happened with freshers after Complete Education 2022”