Wework Careers in USA
Senior Associate, Sales Enablement
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years of experience in Sales or Sales Training is preferred
- Proven ability to lead creation of high-quality programs, presentations, and client-ready materials
- Impeccable attention to detail and project management skills.
- Experience in LMS management and ownership/ maintenance of knowledge hubs preferred
- Quantitative and qualitative data analytics skills, can identify gaps and ROI via data
- Willingness to facilitate learning in an engaging manner by leading internal training, presentations, group meetings, etc. (in person and/or virtually)
- Ability to manage changing priorities and partnering across a dynamic, fast-paced multi-team sales organization.
- Expert communication skills with demonstrated business acumen.
- Track record of accountability: leading initiatives, hitting goals, succeeding on team.
At WeWork, we provide inspiring and flexible workplace solutions to help businesses – small, medium or large – thrive in more than 150 cities globally. The future of work is happening right now, and we are leading this moment. United by a common purpose, here we will empower tomorrow’s world at work. Join us on our journey as we give our members the freedom and support to push boundaries in their industries, and work to redefine our own.
Wework Careers, WeWork is seeking a talented, proactive individual to join our Sales Enablement Team supporting the US and Canada, based in New York City. Working with a lean, flexible, highly collaborative team, you will drive efforts focused on creating world-class sales training and enablement initiatives. You will bring a creative approach to instructional design and ensure flawless execution against the training strategy. This role is instrumental in ensuring our different sales teams ramp effectively and perform optimally at all stages of the sales process.
Being a WeWorker is more than just a job. We believe the magic of work is sparked by the passion you bring, the places you go, the people you meet and the purpose you follow. And it starts here. Here you will brush shoulders with those who dare to dream and do. Here you will be welcomed by a diverse community that embraces and inspires you—because together we can achieve more. Here we challenge ideas, and explore new ways of getting things done. Whether you are part of our Employee Community Groups, or part of a global project, we ask you to bring your open-minded attitude and collaborative spirit. In return, you will be part of a team where your unique perspectives are celebrated.
More Wework Careers Opportunities :
- 2023 Summer Intern: Community, San Francisco
- Elevating Members’ experience by working on community initiatives designed to foster connections between members including member introductions, event support, email and print communications
- Working with the Community team to ensure your building is fully operational and processes are running efficiently
- Assisting with front desk management, greeting and checking-in guests and members, answering “walk-up” questions, and problem solving member requests and needs
- Collaborating with the Community team to produce of a variety of Member events to ensure the highest level of Member satisfaction and experience
- All of this while illustrating WeWork’s core values and working towards achieving our mission
- Current college junior with an expected graduation date between December 2023 and June 2024
- You’re passionate about customer service, hospitality, events and/or sales
- You’re eager to learn and be mentored by employees excited to help you navigate your career
- Experience working on a team and owning a team player mentality
- You embrace a strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, and empathy
- Possess excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Passion and understanding of WeWork’s mission and values
- This internship is not eligible for immigration sponsorship and WeWork will not consider applicants for the role who need a sponsorship now or in the future.
2. Sr. Physical Security Asset Manager
- Develop and execute the WeWork physical security program, including managing access/CCTV systems, vendors, and contractor activities with an eye toward cost control and scalability.
- Lead a team in support day to day operations for physical security system hardware, software, and end-user issues including root cause analysis, trend modeling and remediation.
- Manage vendor selection, budgetary process, RFP and invoice management.
- Own vendor accountability program.
- Provide support to WeWork employees, WeWork members, and contractors during emergency events, disruptions, and manage the escalation and communication to leadership.
- Be the physical security systems subject matter expert on all security SOPs, processes, and policies.
- Develop an internal quality assurance program to ensure vendor standards are being upheld and executed.
- Develop and maintain KPIs that measure system health and efficiencies.
- Support development and delivery of future physical security programs.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required.
- 7-10 years managing physical security programs from design to implementation with a global perspective.
- Ability to make sound emergency management decisions, in a high pressure setting.
- Strong technical acumen (CCTV, Access Control, Basic Networking, and service ticketing programs).
- Strong business acumen, ability to forecast costs and calculate ROI as well as present to non-security stakeholders/decision makers.
- Experience managing vendor relationships (System Integrators, Installation Providers, Security Guarding, etc.)
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously including budget oversight.
- Demonstrated ability to direct/coach teams and provide feedback, including responsibility for all employee ability actions.
- A service-oriented personality, self-motivated, confident, energetic, and customer focused.
- An interest in continued learning and development of self, and team, focused on building emergency and crisis management capabilities.
- Ability to be on-call as needed.
3. Facilities Manager, Chicago
- The Facilities Manager is responsible for overseeing third-party vendors in the areas of Facilities, Health and Safety, Security, Energy and Sustainability, and Capital Improvements, monitoring operational expense and performance. The Facilities Manager is the single point of contact for their assigned buildings, vendors, and leadership related to all the work listed above.
- Act as the single point of contact for both Community and vendors within the portfolio
- Maintain supplier and vendor performance of quality and cost across the portfolio
- Point of escalation for large facility maintenance emergencies
- Approving and maintaining budget for Incremental Service Requests outside of standard contract
- Coordinates with vendors for emergency and incident management planning
- Work with external vendor to complete in-Building audits
- Act as the liaison and single point of contact between the Community Management team and the building’s Property Management team for any escalated issues
- Ensures completion of punch list prior to building openings in order to transfer operations to Supplier
- Escalation point for Community teams within their portfolio for vendor related issues
- Represent WeWork’s business during openings process, participate in building opening hand over and punch list completion in order to deliver “complete asset” to supplier
- Monthly oversight of facilities budgets and spending
- Project manage Global and Regional Project rollouts to locations and suppliers including HSE, Energy/Sustainability, OPEX, Security, and Capital Improvements
- Project manage portfolio large-scale maintenance projects including Capital Improvement support
- Project manage HQ by We and Enterprise special requests
- Ensuring Fire & Life Safety & local code compliance, OSHA training, and H&S Standards Survey with support of Regional Health and Safety team
- Ensuring implementation and execution of Capital projects; scope, schedule, budget (e.g. security and asset mgmt projects)
- Forecast long term programs and upgrades needed
- Work with vendors to Increase operational effectiveness & efficiency of buildings and infrastructure
- Illustrate the WeWork core values and strive to achieve our mission
- Monitor governance and cost-saving initiatives
- Support vendor technology changes and integration
- Weekly review of the Salesforce data reports
- Keycard access for vendors and Enterprise special security
- We’d love to hear from you if you meet the qualifications below:
- AA or BA degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- 5 -7 years experience in facilities or operations management
- Experience managing supplier and vendors with contract management
- Experience utilizing union vendors
- Familiarity in lease operations language and execution
- One or more of the following certifications preferred: Building Operations credentials; Facilities Management certifications
- Must be able to work independently or on a team
- Strong working knowledge of commercial MEP systems, specifically HVAC, plumbing, fire and life safety systems, and electrical distribution networks
- Excellent communication, organization and writing skills
- Proficiency in technical applications including Slack, Corrigo, Salesforce and Power BI
- Must be willing to travel 25%-30% of the time within the territory
4. Community Manager, Dublin
- Assume ownership and manage the relationship with key accounts within the multiple buildings you oversee.
- Ensure all accounts within your buildings have an assigned point of contact.
- Meet with members to resolve issues, process member terminations, and other issues of complexity.
- Serve as a point of escalation and be a final decision maker on WeWork policies and procedures to members.
- Monitor the Medallia escalation process to ensure alerts are being properly addressed.
- Be accountable for member retention, Net Promoter Scores, and overall member satisfaction.
- Review Net Promoter Scores and member satisfaction results regularly and implement building-specific plans to improve KPIs.
- Lead building site tours for VIPs as needed.
- Communicate and drive the success of business updates, process changes, company initiatives, and goals to the team.
- Ensure quality and upkeep expectations are being adhered to and SLAs for member submitted requests are being met.
- Hold the team accountable for general operational policies and standards.
- Engage with Landlords in conjunction with the Asset Director and Real Estate to handle any building-related escalations.
- Escalate reoccurring issues as it relates to 3rd party vendors to appropriate teams for resolution.
- Be accountable for building-level Opex in partnership with the Building Operations team.
- Oversee and lead teams within your buildings to execute on their objectives as an individual and a team to reach business & member goals.
- Ensure teams have been trained thoroughly during the on-boarding process and have the tools necessary to succeed in their respective roles.
- Ensure your time is split appropriately between your buildings to make sure teams feel supported in their day-to-day activities.
- Support direct reports in the creation of a development plan, through ongoing tailored coaching and by meeting with them weekly in a one-on-one setting to deliver feedback.
- Support individuals to pursue meaningful growth opportunities, within the role and through promotion. Recognize positive performance as appropriate.
- Track performance of direct reports regularly and conduct performance management reviews in sync with WeWork’s People Calendar.
- 5+ years or equivalent experience in hospitality, marketing, multi-unit retail, startups, finance, consulting, or related experience. Customer service experience required.
- 2+ years of management experience of leading a team made up of individual contributors.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred in Business, Marketing, Hospitality, or other related degrees.
- Understanding and experience leading a team.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, project management, and business operations experience.
- Like challenges, and embraces change in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and compassion.
5. Account Executive, Central Leasing (Inside Sales)
- Maintain high activity through regular touch points with clients.
- Partner with Community Teams to ensure the successful placement of new members.
- Maintain our CRM to ensure you are showing an accurate view of your pipeline.
- Execute strategy and process implemented by Sales leaders, Marketing and Sales Operations.
- Be a positive WeWork brand ambassador and confidently communicate our value proposition to members.
- Provide unmatched customer service to members to ensure the best possible member experience.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualifications.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Experience of the Australian market would be advantageous.
- Demonstrable experience in succeeding in fast-paced, KPI driven sales environment
- Three years or more of professional experience in sales, account management or related deal closing fields.
- Demonstrated experience in nurturing, negotiating, renewing and closing sales (required).
- Excellent experience in customer service and relationship building.
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills.
6. Account Executive, Workplace
- Execute net new and upsell deals for the Workplace product to Consumer companies
- Work on deals between X and Y software licenses
- Create leads through outbound hunting, as well as own the sales process through to close
- Position the value of WeWork Workplace and the future of flexible work
- Partner with internal sales teams on large Workplace product sales opportunities
- Work closely with the pre-sales technical team to answer client questions around the software
- Be a positive WeWork brand ambassador and effectively communicate our value proposition to members
- Provide unmatched customer service to members to ensure the best possible member experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of professional experience in sales, account management or related industry
- Comfortable using CRM platforms – Salesforce experience highly desirable
- Demonstrated experience in nurturing, negotiating and closing sales
- Experience in high growth SaaS is highly desirable
- Experience working on a team and leading a team player mentality
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills
- Exceptional organization skills and multi-tasking skills
We are not Recruiter or Employer Our Website ” How to Earn Money ” have lot of other business ideas and Job opportunities which are relevant with Success Factor , Click link below for more Small business Planning and Jobs other than this article :-
Jobs available in Real Estate Investment
Career in Industrial Machinery
Wework Careers above
Disclaimer:- The above article Wework Careers is based on the opinion of the author and is meant for Information and educational purposes collected through different sources. Readers are requested to act diligently and under consultation with a professional before applying the information contained in this article Wework Careers. Direct Links of Other Websites provided in this Article Wework Careers are only for sharing Information about Business Ideas. When you click on Link of Other Websites, You will redirect to Other Website and Leave this Website. Read all Terms and conditions and policies of such Website where you redirect before taking any action or sharing any documents and Information. We are not Responsible/accountable for any Loss and Damages caused to you when you start or continue any Business idea practically or applying for any job or sent any document.
16 thoughts on “Wework Careers”