Best Welding Jobs Near Me Available Like:
- Production Welder
- Assistant Welder
- Welder I
- Welder – Weld out and fabrication
- Skilled Welder
Production Welder Job
Working Hours: 5:30am-3:00pm Monday- Thursday and 5:30am-9:30am Friday
Basic Pay : $19- $23/hr
- Welding Jobs Near Me, Review blue prints and work instructions to produce accurate work product that meets quality standards, safety requirements and allotted run times while also meeting efficiency and productivity goals of the department
- Generate minimal waste and maintain a clean and organized work area at all times
- Other projects and duties as assigned by the Production Supervisor
- Medical, Vision, & Dental Insurance
- PTO- pro-rated 80 hours after 90 days
- 401k match & profit-sharing
- Company-paid for short & long term disability
- Company-paid life insurance
- Climate controlled shop
EDUCATION – High school diploma or equivalent is required. Associates degree in Welding or a related field preferred.
EXPERIENCE – A minimum of six (6) months combined experience and education in manufacturing environment required.
SKILLS – Employees are designated as Welder classifications. Comprehensive mathematic and problem solving ability is necessary to operate equipment and trouble shoot errors. Must be able to interpret and follow written and verbal instructions and utilize precision measurement tools and gauges. Professionalism and the ability to work well in a team or individual setting are required. Superior attention to detail and strong mechanical aptitude is crucial to produce quality work and operate necessary machinery and equipment.
PHYSICAL – Regularly required to stand or sit for long periods at a time, walk, bend, kneel, and talk. Use of hands and arms is necessary to reach, grab, and handle parts; as well as pushing and pulling motions to operate machine functions. Possess specific vision abilities including near vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus (with corrective lenses if necessary) to perform the requirements of the position. The ability to hear (with mechanical assistance if necessary) sufficiently to understand and comprehend work instructions and individual one-on-one conversations is also necessary. Unassisted lifting up to 50 lbs. is required.
MENTAL – Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently and possess basic math knowledge. The ability to communicate clearly on technical and business levels while maintaining professional conduct is essential. Must be able to read and interpret blue prints and work instructions and effectively work under time and budget constraints.
Click here >>> View & Apply
Assistant Welder Job
Welding Jobs Near Me, Works under direct supervision and selects from written instructions and established procedures to accomplish assigned tasks. Performs minor repairs and applies basic welding processes.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Performs minor repairs and applies basic welding processes.
- Assists in the repair of compactors and containers.
- Washes compactors and containers.
- Conducts safety checks on compactors and containers.
- Completes required paperwork utilizing fleet maintenance software program associated with repairing compactors and containers, documenting parts usage, and accounting for repair times.
- Assists senior welders and welders in the completion of project work.
- Performs service calls for container repair.
- Repairs broken or damaged containers.
- May perform related work such as flame cutting, bending, forming, beveling, notching of metal parts.
- Performs other maintenance related work as required.
- Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with Corporate / OSHA Standards.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
Education and Experience
- Education: None required.
- Education: Six months of relevant work experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirement
- Valid drivers license.
Welding Jobs Near Me, Listed below are key points regarding the physical requirements, and work environment of the job. A reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Required to use motor coordination with arm, hand, finger, and leg dexterity.
- Required to exert physical effort in handling objects more than _ pounds frequently.
- Requires pushing, pulling, bending, twisting and lifting up to _ lbs.
- Normal setting for this job is outdoors and/or driving a video/GPS monitored vehicle.
- Will be exposed to a physical environment, which involves dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements most of the workday.
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as a Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401K, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.
Location United States-Colorado-Broomfield-US, CO, Henderson, CSS Rocky Mountain 8213 E 96th
Job Type Shop
Organization Distribution Business
Welding Jobs Near Me, We are looking for a talented Welder to join our team specializing in manufacturing for our business segment in Henderson, CO.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Perform skilled activities including but not limited to; mid welding, gauge steel, mild steel and welding enclosures which support manufacturing business needs while using appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Select and use appropriate tools, machinery and specialty equipment while completing work with limited guidance.
- Learn and understand the protocols of working safely with electricity and other energy sources with industrial equipment.
- Perform work in accordance with diagrams, sketches, operation manuals and specifications using various tools, measuring and testing instruments.
- Repair and maintain equipment while documenting preventive, emergency, corrective and predictive maintenance activities.
- Requires some work experience or intermediate level knowledge obtained through education, training or on-the-job experience.
- High school diploma or certificate of completion of secondary education or equivalent experience to the extent such experience meets applicable regulations.
- This position may require licensing for compliance with export controls or sanctions regulations.
The hourly range for the position is $17.69 – $29.18/hour. Base salary rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Click here >>> View & Apply
Welding Jobs Near Me, The position of a Welder is of great significance to our organization. This position fabricates, assembles, and welds metal/steel components on various trailers to SOP’s/Blueprints/Knowledge /Foreman and/or Lead Instructions. Assist other welders in the completion of trailers. Inspect welds to ensure quality standards are meet. Support a Team approach and complete other duties as assigned.
- Maintain all company Quality requirements and follow company guidelines utilizing a “Stop and Fix” mindset.
- Maintain a clean environment and follow company 5S + Safety Standards.
- Read blueprints and drawings and take or read measurements to plan layout and procedures
- Determine the appropriate welding equipment, settings, and methods based on requirements
- Set up components for welding according to specifications
- Operate angle grinders to prepare the parts that must be welded
- Align components using fixtures, tape measure, levels, speed square, etc. and clamp pieces
- Weld components using manual or semi-automatic welding equipment in various positions (vertical, horizontal or overhead)
- Prepare trailers and other components by welding pieces and filling gaps
- Test and inspect welded surfaces and structure to discover flaws
- Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety
- Assist other welders in the completing of work to ensure work is completed as efficiently as possible
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Fast paced environment
- Ability to lift 50 lbs and work in awkward positions while bending, stooping, kneeling or standing to work overhead for 10 hrs.
- Must possess the skill set to support a safe working environment.
- Must pass a drug screen.
- Must be 18 years old.
- Preferred – High School degree, diploma or a GED equivalent qualification from a certified college.
- Preferred – 2 to 3 years of Industrial Welding experience.
Click Here >>> View & Apply
Welder I Job
Welding Jobs Near Me, REV-O is the manufacturer of two industry-leading ambulance brands that build Type 1, Type 2, Type 3, and medium-duty models: Road Rescue & Wheeled Coach. With a legacy and passion to deliver mission-critical durability, our ambulances are born to perform under the most demanding conditions—and built to be as unbreakable as the spirit of those we serve. Our proud, devoted team takes tremendous pride in the vehicles we build and the first responders who use them every day.
- Perform alll manner of welding procedures including machine settings, bottles, and necessary fittings
- Welding Aluminum and set up and maintaining welding machine (tip, liner, changes, etc.) and welding vertical, horizontal, and overhead.
- Inspect welds for cracks, burn through and weld spatter.
- Grind and clean areas where required
- Stay current in TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) and basic mechanical adjustments on all equipment as needed
- Follow hazardous waste disposal program and fire prevention procedures
- Preferred 1-year experience in a manufacturing environment
- Preferred high school diploma or GED-
- Ability to read and use a tape measure for precise measurements
- Must read blueprints, and engineering drawings and perform shop math to layout, fabricate and weld various parts and assemblies
- Must process knowledge and experience in all welding machines
- Ability to communicate professionally and follow directions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Successful completion of the drug and background screening
Physical demands in this role:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequent bending, stooping, squatting, and climbing up and down ladders.
- Ability to work with arms above head
- Ability to operate and understand the operation of all protective safety equipment in the area.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. without assistance
- Ability to work in non-temperature-controlled environments
- Medical, dental and vision benefits start day one
- Military friendly employer
- Education reimbursement
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Opportunities to relocate to other REV locations
- All of our products are made in the USA
Click here >>> View & Apply
Welder – Weld out and fabrication Job
Welding Jobs Near Me, South Texas Outfitters is looking for bad-ass welders to build and design the highest quality truck and hunting accessories on the market. We strive to get better every day and are looking for welders that want to do the same.
We are looking for the few bad asses that can show us their creativity, make smart decisions as a team member, do what they say they are going to do, and complete projects on time. This is not assembly work — assembly work can be done by anyone. We are looking for the welder that wants something different, is self-motivated, and thrives on seeing a satisfied customers drive off with the bad-ass products your team built and created.
If you know your way around a welding shop and all the cool tools used to create bad-ass products and you can stack dimes with a mig welder, then you need to come see us.
Oh yea — we keep our word — for 20 years we have always provide a minimum 40 hour work week and never laid off an employee. Yes we also offer all the other important benefits.
Welding Jobs Near Me >>> View & Apply
Skilled Welder Job
Welding Jobs Near Me, Welding Jobs Near Me, LDJ Manufacturing is home to the Thunder Creek Equipment brand of premium diesel fuel and service trailers. We are an industry leader known for our uncompromising quality and reliability. LDJ is a family-owned company, with strong Midwest roots and values, and a passion to develop, manufacture, and market innovative solutions that provide value to our customers in the agricultural, construction, and oil industries throughout the United States.
Reporting to the Weld Supervisor, the Welder I performs welding in a production environment that requires a top-quality candidate who is self-motivated with high energy and a team spirit attitude.
- Exhibit LDJ’s core values and culture in all aspects of the job.
- Production welding on a variety of steel parts or products.
- Ability to perform a variety of welds in various positions.
- Willingness to learn and grow in welding ability.
- Additional duties as assigned by manager.
- Excellent work ethic with minimum supervision and highly organized.
- Good written and verbal communication skills that convey information effectively with a positive attitude.
- Ability to work well with others in fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work on feet for a 10-hour shift.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. without restriction.
- Ability to read blueprints with minimal assistance.
- Positive attitude that will be a good cultural fit is required.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years welding experience in a production environment.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds without restrictions. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Full-time Position
- 40 hours per week
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flex Spending Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
Click here >>> View & Apply
We are not Recruiter or Employer Our Website ” How to Earn Money ” have lot of other business ideas and Job opportunities which are relevant with Success Factor , Click link below for more Small business Planning and Jobs other than this article :-
Information Technology careers
Welding Jobs Near Me Above
Disclaimer:- The above article Welding Jobs Near Me is based on the opinion of the author and is meant for Information and educational purposes collected through different sources. Readers are requested to act diligently and under consultation with a professional before applying the information contained in this article Welding Jobs Near Me. Direct Links of Other Websites provided in this Article Welding Jobs Near Me are only for sharing Information about Business Ideas. When you click on Link of Other Websites, You will redirect to Other Website and Leave this Website. Read all Terms and conditions and policies of such Website where you redirect before taking any action or sharing any documents and Information. We are not Responsible/accountable for any Loss and Damages caused to you when you start or continue any Business idea practically or applying for any job or sent any document.
4 thoughts on “Welding Jobs Near Me, 10 Welder Jobs in USA – Hurry Up!!!”