Data Product Owner
- Charlotte, NC, US
- Malvern, PA, US
- Leads product management activities for multiple products, or one strategic product.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to create best practices that drive significant change to the client experience.
- Coaches product teams towards best practices and learnings. Ensures delivery of messaging, communication, and customer outreach as necessary.
- Partners with stakeholders to resolve production and implementation issues in a timely manner, and supports/drives escalations where required to enable rapid delivery.
- Leads the planning, development and implementation of new products. Defines and analyzes markets, developing detailed product features and requirements, and developing implementation plans.
- Employs a variety of qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques to continually improve the user experience.
- Participates in and provides recommendations for ongoing business planning and departmental prioritization activities.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Own the Data Management capabilities for CAI Labs
- Collects, consolidates, and organizes the data needs for CAI Labs
- Acts as a liaison between the CAI Labs and business and enterprise product owners.
- Owns the Data Management roadmap, capabilities, and lead the implementation
- Understands the Vanguard data landscape
- Works with the SMs, Product Owners, Architects, and Data Engineers to facilitate the data needs for all labs.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience required. Graduate degree preferred.
- Minimum of five years related work experience. Two years of leading large cross-functional teams on major organizational projects preferred.
Together, Vanguard are changing the way the world invests.
For Vanguard, investing doesn’t just end in value. It starts with values. Because when you invest with courage, when you invest with clarity, and when you invest with care, you can get so much more in return. We invest with purpose – and that’s how we’ve become a global market leader. Here, we grow by doing the right thing for the people we serve. And so can you.
Vanguard want to make success accessible to everyone. This is our opportunity. Let’s make it count.
Vanguard’s continued commitment to diversity and inclusion is firmly rooted in our culture. Every decision we make to best serve our clients, crew (internally employees are referred to as crew), and communities is guided by one simple statement: “Do the right thing.”
Vanguard believe that a critical aspect of doing the right thing requires building diverse, inclusive, and highly effective teams of individuals who are as unique as the clients they serve. We empower our crew to contribute their distinct strengths to achieving Vanguard’s core purpose through our values.
When all crew members feel valued and included, our ability to collaborate and innovate is amplified, and we are united in delivering on Vanguard’s core purpose.
Vanguard core purpose: To take a stand for all investors, to treat them fairly, and to give them the best chance for investment success.
During the pandemic, we transitioned to a work from home model for the majority of our crew and we continue to interview, hire, and on-board future crew remotely.
As Vanguard have developed the path forward, we have taken a thoughtful approach that both maximizes the advantages of working remotely and the many benefits of coming together and collaborating in a shared workspace. We believe that in-person interactions among our crew are important for preserving our unique culture and advantageous for the personal development of our crew.
When Vanguard Crew return to the office, many will work in our hybrid model. A smaller proportion of our crew will operate in the Work from Home work model (for example, field sales crew); or in the Work from Office model (for example, portfolio managers).
The working model that your role falls into will be communicated to you in the interview process – please do ask if you are unsure. We encourage you to make the decision regarding your job interview and offer knowing which model your role will fall into. We will test and learn as our ways of working evolve and will continue to evaluate working models along the way.
More Details >>> Click here
More Jobs in Vanguard:
Developer Apply now
Senior Tax Analyst Apply now
Data Product Owner Apply now
Account Manager Apply now
Financial Advisor Apply now
More Vanguard Careers Click here
We are not Recruiter or Employer Our Website ” How to Earn Money ” have lot of other business ideas and Job opportunities which are relevant with Success Factor , Click link below for more Small business Planning and Jobs other than this article :-
Vanguard Careers Above
Disclaimer:- The above article Vanguard Careers is based on the opinion of the author and is meant for Information and educational purposes collected through different sources. Readers are requested to act diligently and under consultation with a professional before applying the information contained in this article Vanguard Careers. Direct Links of Other Websites provided in this Article Vanguard Careers are only for sharing Information about Business Ideas. When you click on Link of Other Websites, You will redirect to Other Website and Leave this Website. Read all Terms and conditions and policies of such Website where you redirect before taking any action or sharing any documents and Information. We are not Responsible/accountable for any Loss and Damages caused to you when you start or continue any Business idea practically or applying for any job or sent any document.
20 thoughts on “Vanguard Careers”