Receptionist Jobs Near me Part Time – in USA
North St. Paul-Maplewood-Oakdale Schools
Click here to Visit School Website
School commit each day to develop and empower lifelong learners who thrive in diverse communities.”
With its mission in mind, District 622 provides life-long educational opportunities for residents of all ages.
Encompassing 42-square miles, District 622 includes all or portions of seven communities within the Twin Cities metropolitan area – North St. Paul, Maplewood, Oakdale, Lake Elmo, Landfall, Pine Springs and Woodbury.
Serving more than 81,000 residents, the district includes nine elementary schools (K-5), three middle schools (6-8), two high schools (9-12), an online school (K-12), two early childhood education centers, a learning center, a transition program and a senior center. The district’s wide-variety of Community Education programs serve residents of all ages.
Residents of the North St. Paul-Maplewood-Oakdale School District community can be proud of the high-quality programs and services the district provides. From highly trained early-childhood professionals in our District 622 Preschool, to nationally-recognized programs at the high school level, District 622 is always striving to be the best.
District 622 offers something for everyone, and staff members work hard to help each student find success.
Staff members work with families and teachers to choose the most appropriate school programs and settings. High potential students are identified through parental input, teacher referral and standardized test scores. Student Services provides support for children with special needs. Extracurricular academic and athletic activities for students of all ages help enrich the educational experience.
For parents of secondary students, District 622 has implemented the Campus Parent system, which allows parents to access their student’s academic information online, from anywhere, at anytime.
The efforts of high-quality staff are visible in student success. District 622 students regularly receive national and state recognition for achievement in the arts, academics, community service and athletics.
Jobs in North St. Paul-Maplewood-Oakdale Schools :
Location : Harmony Learning Center, North Saint Paul, MN 55109Salary : $15.81 – $17.79 an hourType : Clerical/Grade II Clerical
What you will Do:
- Monitor and log visitors in to the building, direct them to their destination, and administer visitor badges in accordance with the visitor procedure
- Answer the building’s general phone number and transfer calls as appropriate
- Answer the building’s attendance line, enter attendance information in the student information system, and print automated attendance letters
- Monitor security cameras and grant access to the building
- Accept courier deliveries and contact proper person for pick-up
- Assist visitors in locating designated meetings using the District email system’s calendar
- Update student address and phone number information on emergency cards and in the student information system
- Stuff envelopes for mass mailings
- Label and add photos to cumulative files
- Enter data on Share Point and the building’s website
- Count out flyers, menus, and other materials to be sent home with students
- Gather timesheets and check for completion against a staff roster
- Other clerical duties as assigned (data entry, labeling, collating, sorting, alphabetizing, etc.)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of one year of relevant clerical experience
- Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Computer experience to include word processing and data entry
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
How can you Apply:
- You are allowed to complete the application in several steps. You do not have to complete all the steps in a single session. You can complete them at different times, even on different days.
- The application consists of multiple steps and will take you at least 30 – 60 minutes to complete, but you can stop at any time, without losing any work. You can return to complete your application up to 25 days later.
- Your application will be considered “in process” until you complete it. The school district will have the ability to view it, even if you do not complete it.
- All fields marked with the red asterisks are required.
- Do not type in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
For more Details >> Click here
We are not Recruiter or Employer Our Website ” How to Earn Money ” have lot of other business ideas and Job opportunities which are relevant with Success Factor , Click link below for more Small business Planning and Jobs other than this article Is Oil & Gas Production a Good Career Path :-
Information Technology Careers
Best Paying Jobs in Commercial Banks
How many Jobs are Available in Oil/Gas Transmission
Jobs in Telecommunication Equipment
Professional Cleaning Business
Clothing Business with Zero Investment
and more Business Idea and Job Opportunities
Receptionist Jobs Near me Part Time above
Disclaimer:- The above article Receptionist Jobs Near me Part Time is based on the opinion of the author and is meant for Information and educational purposes collected through different sources. Readers are requested to act diligently and under consultation with a professional before applying the information contained in this article Receptionist Jobs Near me Part Time. Direct Links of Other Websites provided in this Article Receptionist Jobs Near me Part Time are only for sharing Information about Business Ideas. When you click on Link of Other Websites, You will redirect to Other Website and Leave this Website. Read all Terms and conditions and policies of such Website where you redirect before taking any action or sharing any documents and Information. We are not Responsible/accountable for any Loss and Damages caused to you when you start or continue any Business idea practically or applying for any job or sent any document.
6 thoughts on “Receptionist Jobs Near me Part Time – No. 1 Job in USA”