Portable communication devices
Mediacom Cable TV
Click here to visit company
About Company :
Portable communication devices job in Mediacom Communications Corporation. Mediacom Communications Corporation is the United States’ fifth largest cable television provider based on the number of video subscribers, and among the leading cable operators focused on serving smaller cities and towns.
Mediacom Communications Corporation is the 5th largest cable operator in the U.S. serving over 1.3 million customers in smaller markets primarily in the Midwest and Southeast. Mediacom offers a wide array of information, communications and entertainment services to households and businesses. Through Mediacom Business, we provide innovative broadband solutions to commercial and public sector customers of all sizes, and sell advertising and production services under the OnMedia brand.
Mediacom is dedicated to keeping jobs in the 1500 communities we serve. We are proud that our diversified workforce of over 4,600 employees live and work where we do business. Giving back to these vibrant communities is important to us. One program, Connect2Compete, offers eligible families low-cost internet service. Annually, Mediacom awards tens of thousands of dollars in scholarship funds to students through the World Class Scholars Program, September 11 Memorial Fund, and Entrepreneur of Tomorrow Awards.
About Job in Mediacom Communications Corporation
If you enjoy technology and serving your community, you’ll love Mediacom. Along with that rewarding feeling, you’ll be given the Power to Succeed in your career while enjoying ongoing training and a generous benefits package designed to be flexible and relevant to your needs. You’ll find all sorts of advantages to joining the Mediacom team including:
- Company provided vehicle and gas card!
- Paid on the job training and opportunity to promote!
- Company provided tools, tablet and phone!
- Full-time with Medical, Dental, Vision!
- Paid vacation, paid holidays and paid flex PTO!
- Pay increases through self-guided study!
- Monthly bonus potential!
- Generous employee discount on services!
Broadband Specialist Job
Location: Dagsboro, DE – (CC W) Coastal
Salary : From $16 an hour
Job Type : Full Time
- Makes customer drop installations (exterior and interior) complete from tap to antenna terminals on customer equipment in both single and multiple unit dwellings, including pre-wired units.
- Performs new connects, reconnects, requested and non-pay disconnects; adds outlets; installs and/or removes converters; performs upgrades and downgrades of service.
- Analyzes picture quality and judges acceptability of picture delivered following installation of cable service.
- Works with connectors, fasteners and wire and uses hand tools.
- Uses customary CATV hand and power tools in performance of job duties.
- Completes appropriate paperwork functions as prescribed by system management.
- Reads signal levels through use of field strength meter; adds and subtracts levels in installation problems; installs connectors on different types of drop cable; maintains proper clearances; installs tap-off devices.
- Climb poles with proper equipment (safety belt, safety strap and climbers), ladders or other structures as needed. Lifts and carries loads up to 75lbs (including line ladder); Works within limited confines, such as crawl spaces.
- Properly uses, stores and maintains a VOM or DMM to check for “open” or “short” on line as well as AC and DC voltages.
- Reads general drop system layouts from blueprints.
- Inform customers of FCC Rules and Company policies as they pertain to customers.
- Drives Company vehicles in performance of job duties; uses bucket truck. Proper vehicle upkeep and maintenance.
- Generate additional company revenue through effective sales techniques and by offering information about product options, sales campaigns and promotions.
- Performs other duties such as clean-up and salvage of wrecked out materials; provides general assistance to other employees as directed.
- Entry level; 0 to 18 months experience.
- High school diploma or GED required; trade school training preferred.
- Valid driver’s license; satisfactory driving record required.
- General level of mechanical and consumer devices knowledge
- Ability to interact and communicate with customers and co-workers.
- Ability to work in high or tight spaces.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions and at various heights.
- Ability to work flexible work hours, including evenings, weekends, holidays and overtime as required.
more details >>>> Click here
More Jobs in Mediacom Communication Corporation:
Accountant I Apply Now
OnMedia Apply Now
Administrative Associate I Apply Now
Aerial Construction Lineman Apply Now
Broadband Specialist I Apply Now
We are not Recruiter or Employer Our Website ” How to Earn Money ” have lot of other business ideas and Job opportunities which are relevant with Success Factor , Click link below for more Small business Planning and Jobs other than this article Is Oil & Gas Production a Good Career Path :-
Information Technology Careers
Best Paying Jobs in Commercial Banks
How many Jobs are Available in Oil/Gas Transmission
Jobs in Telecommunication Equipment
Professional Cleaning Business
Clothing Business with Zero Investment
and more Business Idea and Job Opportunities
Portable communication devices above
Disclaimer:- The above article Portable communication devices is based on the opinion of the author and is meant for Information and educational purposes collected through different sources. Readers are requested to act diligently and under consultation with a professional before applying the information contained in this article Portable communication devices. Direct Links of Other Websites provided in this Article Portable communication devices are only for sharing Information about Business Ideas. When you click on Link of Other Websites, You will redirect to Other Website and Leave this Website. Read all Terms and conditions and policies of such Website where you redirect before taking any action or sharing any documents and Information. We are not Responsible/accountable for any Loss and Damages caused to you when you start or continue any Business idea practically or applying for any job or sent any document.
13 thoughts on “Portable communication devices – Mediacom Cable TV”