Talent Operations Program Manager
Location: Remote, California
- Experienced. You’ve done this before. 10+ years experience in leading process improvement programs using standard toolsets (six sigma, lean, etc.)
- Technology focused. You have a deep understanding of Workday configuration, best practices and delivery methodology.
- Service orientated. You have experience working with HR service centers to implement a global service delivery model including case management, knowledge bases and an employee portal. Bonus points if you have experience using and configuring Zendesk.
- Globally minded. You enjoy working on complex global problems that require perspective and thought processes different from your own.
- Unfazed. You have the ability to work in a fast paced environment, change directions with the business and effectively communicate with business executives.
- We are builders. This role is responsible for planning and leading highly complex projects, process improvements efforts and coordinating the integration of new workforces into the Netflix culture.
- We are influencers and collaborators. You will interact with a range of internal and external stakeholders, most often managing several projects and moving parts simultaneously. Projects are highly visible and require continuous communication and interaction across multiple departments.
- We design for the end user. You understand and empathize with end user personas, building processes, services and functions that focus on the experience first,utilize a people over process mindset, and scale effectively.
- We are planners. Your job is to develop timelines and ensure execution of plans and tasks through partnership with stakeholders across the organization.
- We are change agents. You recognize that change management is necessary and a major driver of the success of any initiative. You believe that change management is not top down, but driven from the personal and user experience perspective.
Netflix Careers, Netflix is the world’s leading streaming entertainment service with 222 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries, feature films and mobile games across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
This position is part of the Talent Experience & Operations (TEO) team which designs and runs the infrastructure to deliver an outstanding talent experience from candidacy to onboarding and beyond. The role leads and manages company wide initiatives while partnering with the broader Talent organization (Operations, Talent Management, Compensation, Benefits, Mobility, and Contingent to name a few). You will be expected to be independent, collaborative and influential to lead improvements that are scalable and aligned to our culture.
More Details >>> Click here
More Jobs in Netflix:
Talent Operations Program Manager
Localization Project Manager – Product
Senior Technical Artist – Games Studio
Applied Machine Learning Scientist – Globalization
Software Engineer (L5) – Games Ecosystem Solutions
Security Engineer (L5) – Security Protocols Engineering
We are not Recruiter or Employer Our Website ” How to Earn Money ” have lot of other business ideas and Job opportunities which are relevant with Success Factor , Click link below for more Small business Planning and Jobs other than this article :-
Netflix Careers above
Disclaimer:- The above article Netflix Careers is based on the opinion of the author and is meant for Information and educational purposes collected through different sources. Readers are requested to act diligently and under consultation with a professional before applying the information contained in this article Netflix Careers. Direct Links of Other Websites provided in this Article Netflix Careers are only for sharing Information about Business Ideas. When you click on Link of Other Websites, You will redirect to Other Website and Leave this Website. Read all Terms and conditions and policies of such Website where you redirect before taking any action or sharing any documents and Information. We are not Responsible/accountable for any Loss and Damages caused to you when you start or continue any Business idea practically or applying for any job or sent any document.
14 thoughts on “Netflix Careers”