Microbiology Technician I Job
Location : Plymouth, MN
Job Type : Full Time
Experience Required: Some laboratory experience desired. (Experience may be through post-high school courses)
SUPPORT THE MICROBIOLOGY LABORATORY:
- Equipment preparation and sterilization/dehydrogenation.
- Preparation of media.
- General laboratory cleaning.
- Preparation of specialty test samples.
- Ordering of supplies.
PERFORM TEST PROCEDURES:
- Perform self-contained sterility testing
- Perform bioburden estimation of devices, components, and solutions.
- Perform endotoxin testing of devices, components, and solutions.
- Perform validation of product test procedures.
PERFORM ENVIRONMENTAL MONITORING:
- Perform certification testing of cleanrooms (particle counts, air velocity, pressure differential, microbial count, air filter leak test).
DOCUMENTATION OF LABORATORY PROCEDURES:
- Accurate record keeping of lab procedures performed and their results.
- Archiving of lab records.
- Modification of controlled documents via the Change Order process.
- Troubleshooting/Brainstorm microbiological test procedures, cleanroom environmental disruptions, and sterilization cycles.
- Support all Company initiatives as identified by management and in support of Quality Management Systems (QMS), Environmental Management Systems (EMS), and other regulatory requirements.
- Complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, other regulatory requirements, Company policies, operating procedures, processes, and task assignments.
- Maintains positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors, and vendors.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Two-year degree that includes microbiology/biology or minimum of two year science curriculum desired
- Some laboratory experience desired. (Experience may be through post-high school courses)
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Multitasks, prioritizes and meets deadlines in timely manner.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance.
- 1-2 years medical device experience preferred
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed and geographically diverse business environment.
- Ability to work within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Ability to leverage and/or engage others to accomplish projects.
- Strong verbal and written communications with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization.
At Abbott, you can have a good job that can grow into a great career. We offer:
- TRAINING AND CAREER DEVELOPMENT, with onboarding programs for new employees
- TUITION ASSISTANCE FOR FURTHER EDUCATION
- STUDENT LOAN REPAYMENT ASSISTANCE
- FINANCIAL SECURITY through competitive compensation, incentives and retirement plans
- HEALTH CARE AND WELL-BEING PROGRAMS including medical, dental, vision, wellness and occupational health programs
- PAID TIME OFF
more details .>>>> Click here
More Jobs in Abbott
PRODUCT MANAGER, PHYSIOLOGY
Microbiology Jobs in USA in Abbott . Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 113,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
We are not Recruiter or Employer Our Website ” How to Earn Money ” have lot of other business ideas and Job opportunities which are relevant with Success Factor , Click link below for more Small business Planning and Jobs other than this article :-
Jobs available in Real Estate Investment
Career in Industrial Machinery
Jobs in Security Industry Specialists, Inc.
Jobs in First Citizens Community Bank
Best Paying Jobs in Commercial Banks
Jobs in University of Washington
How do you spell Restaurant and there jobs in USA – 2022
What Really Happened with freshers after Complete education
What Companies are in the Consumer Services Field
Is Electric Utilities Central a Good Career Path
How Many Jobs are Available in Finance
American Express Company (Amex)
How many Jobs are Available in Oil/Gas Transmission
Is Oil & Gas Production a Good Career Path
Highest Paying Jobs in Telecommunications
How many Jobs are available in Telecommunications Equipment
What do consumer Non-Durables Jobs Pay
How Many Jobs are Available in Public Utilities
How many Jobs are available in Finance
Best Jobs in Consumer Services in USA
Earning Per Share in a Teamwork
Career Test Cyber Security Business & Job
Recycling Business is a Friend of Environment
Start your Own Business by using Skills
How to start business with zero investment.
Microbiology Jobs Above
Disclaimer:- The above article Microbiology Jobs is based on the opinion of the author and is meant for Information and educational purposes collected through different sources. Readers are requested to act diligently and under consultation with a professional before applying the information contained in this article Microbiology Jobs. Direct Links of Other Websites provided in this Article Microbiology Jobs are only for sharing Information about Business Ideas. When you click on Link of Other Websites, You will redirect to Other Website and Leave this Website. Read all Terms and conditions and policies of such Website where you redirect before taking any action or sharing any documents and Information. We are not Responsible/accountable for any Loss and Damages caused to you when you start or continue any Business idea practically or applying for any job or sent any document.
29 thoughts on “Microbiology Jobs – Abbott Laboratories”