Mechanical Jobs Near Me
Hitachi High-Tech America, Inc.
Mechanical Engineer Manager Job
Location : Hillsboro, Oregon, United States
Job Type : Full Time
Qualification: BS, MS, or PhD Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent combination of education and work experience with various cleanroom and semiconductor equipment.
- Manage staff according to company policies and procedures to meet business objectives. Implement and oversee performance reviews. Develop employees by training, cross training, and providing continuing education opportunities.
- Effectively lead a team and provide leadership, guidance and direction as the Manager.
- Communicate regularly to staff regarding operational information and management directives and how their work fits into corporate and SED goals and objectives.
- Manages staffing resources, i.e. hiring, scheduling, etc, ensuring that the lab is staffed properly to fulfill work requirements. Communicates and presents these plans to the senior management team.
- Manages operational resources including logistics and supply needs.
- Develops and implements operational metrics and reporting to evaluate operations.
- Establishes operational objectives and delegates assignments to staff.
- Manages and ensures after hours support for operations.
- Establish new and maintain existing vendor relationships. Manages maintenance schedules and vendor service agreements for all facilities and lab equipment.
- Manage lab and tool upgrades, retrofits, new equipment move-in, and all other lab activities.
- Ensures proper and appropriate records and documentation are kept for all work performed.
- Perform all responsibilities in a safe manner. Comply with all company policies including Environmental, Health, and Safety procedures and requirements.
- The position serves as a leader of HTA’s Lab Operations Team and supports the delivery of cost-effective, safe, environmentally sound, and reliable unit operations. The position monitors, evaluates, maintains, repairs, selects, and upgrades equipment to improve unit availability and performance. The position will work with other engineering, maintenance, and operations personnel for project and day-to-day support roles.
- Quickly learn, train, and upskill to latest equipment and technology. Ability to learn through on-the-job training.
- Install, operate/test, and maintain equipment, to maintain facility operations while meeting or exceeding requirements, budget, and deadlines.
- Interface with internal customers, managers, and teammates within the lab.
- Individual will support all operations of the lab operations team and other requests provided by management, including but not limited to repairing down lab equipment, process technician tasks, and tool service work.
- Compile data, prepare technical reports, and communicate results to stakeholders.
- Protect company intellectual property and confidential information.
- The position is expected to be able to drive multiple projects simultaneously with a high level of autonomy; ensuring that necessary support is given to meet lab operations and business needs.
- Ability to work within a matrix environment. Acts as a resource across the department working with diverse stakeholders across multiple teams, and lead cross-team or cross group efforts involving more people. Will lead projects and project teams with manageable risks and resource requirements. Project teams may include vendors, contractors, and design teams to facilitate cleanroom operations.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement processes. Develop and document BKM procedures. Identify & address potential improvement areas optimizing unit availability, cycle time, utilization & cost.
- Responsibilities require the use of creativity, effective communication, negotiation, organization, project management, and leadership expertise.
- Skilled in review of code requirements, blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports. Uses documentation to identify solution to lab issues.
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency of both routine and non-routine maintenance and lab procedures, creates procedures for new operations with little input.
- Effectively manages both routine and non-routine maintenance and reliability problems. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to make recommendations that resolve non-standard problems and enhance the reliability of the labs.
- Establish new and maintain existing vendor relationships.
- Responsible for providing advanced training to lower-level staff. Carry out skills audits and drive improvement efforts for lower-level staff and, when necessary, provide training to ensure quality performance of all activities.
- Holds an position relevenat understanding of the latest equipment and technology. Leverages opportunities for continuous development of relevant knowledge and capabilities. Transfers any training and lessons learned to all levels within HTA.
More Details >>>> Click here
More Jobs in Hitachi High-Tech America, Inc. :
WAYSIDE SIGNALLING TEST & COMMISSIONING ENGINEER
Operations Research Scientist
We are not Recruiter or Employer Our Website ” How to Earn Money ” have lot of other business ideas and Job opportunities which are relevant with Success Factor , Click link below for more Small business Planning and Jobs other than this article :-
Jobs available in Real Estate Investment
Career in Industrial Machinery
Jobs in Security Industry Specialists, Inc.
Jobs in First Citizens Community Bank
Best Paying Jobs in Commercial Banks
Jobs in University of Washington
How do you spell Restaurant and there jobs in USA – 2022
What Really Happened with freshers after Complete education
What Companies are in the Consumer Services Field
Is Electric Utilities Central a Good Career Path
How Many Jobs are Available in Finance
American Express Company (Amex)
How many Jobs are Available in Oil/Gas Transmission
Is Oil & Gas Production a Good Career Path
Highest Paying Jobs in Telecommunications
How many Jobs are available in Telecommunications Equipment
What do consumer Non-Durables Jobs Pay
How Many Jobs are Available in Public Utilities
How many Jobs are available in Finance
Best Jobs in Consumer Services in USA
Earning Per Share in a Teamwork
Career Test Cyber Security Business & Job
Recycling Business is a Friend of Environment
Start your Own Business by using Skills
How to start business with zero investment.
Mechanical Jobs Near Me above
Disclaimer:- The above article Mechanical Jobs Near Me is based on the opinion of the author and is meant for Information and educational purposes collected through different sources. Readers are requested to act diligently and under consultation with a professional before applying the information contained in this article Mechanical Jobs Near Me. Direct Links of Other Websites provided in this Article Mechanical Jobs Near Me are only for sharing Information about Business Ideas. When you click on Link of Other Websites, You will redirect to Other Website and Leave this Website. Read all Terms and conditions and policies of such Website where you redirect before taking any action or sharing any documents and Information. We are not Responsible/accountable for any Loss and Damages caused to you when you start or continue any Business idea practically or applying for any job or sent any document.