Is Major Pharmaceuticals a Good Career Path
Location: RH – Regions Hospital & Clinics, St Paul, MN
Shift : Day/Evening
Job Type : Day/Evening
Salary : $20.80 – $28.93 an hour
Do you want to make a difference in someone’s life? Are you ready to have a career with purpose? Regions Hospital is looking for an outstanding Pharmacy Technician to join our team. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all.
Our Pharmacy Technician will work under the supervision of the Pharmacy Manager, Pharmacy Technician Supervisor, Lead Pharmacist, Pharmacist, Certified Lead Pharmacy Technician to assist in the provision of pharmaceuticals to customers of the pharmacy:
- Provides customer service to internal and external customers.
- Accurately fills and labels medication orders in the area of assignment.
- Assists with inventory management to assure on-hand counts are correct in the computer systems, checks for outdated product on the shelf and assures that adequate supplies are on hand to facilitate work.
- Maintains records in compliance with legal requirements, department policies and procedures.
- Assures the department that the equipment is maintained in a clean and orderly fashion at all times.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Pharmacy Manager, Pharmacy Technician Supervisor, Lead Pharmacist, Pharmacist, Certified Lead Pharmacy Technician or other management personnel.
At Regions Hospital you’ll find a warm, diverse group of people who are committed to helping our patients – and each other. We foster an inclusive environment that encourages new ways of thinking, celebrates differences and recognizes hard work. We’re also committed to living our values. This means you can expect us to be your partner and treat you with dignity and respect. Join our team and make good happen!
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Registered as a pharmacy technician with the Minnesota Board of Pharmacy.
- Current certification through the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board or National Healthcareer Association or able to obtain within six months of hire.
- Completion of an accredited program for pharmacy technicians or completion of Minnesota Board of Pharmacy Technician training requirements if registered as a pharmacy technician after January 1st, 2013.
- Six months of related experience in a hospital, community, or institutional pharmacy.
more details >>> Click here
More Jobs in Regions Hospital
Call Center Associate Apply Now
Relief Dishroom Apply Now
Relief Nutrition Services Apply Now
Tray Passer Apply Now
Cashier Apply Now
We are not Recruiter or Employer Our Website ” How to Earn Money ” have lot of other business ideas and Job opportunities which are relevant with Success Factor , Click link below for more Small business Planning and Jobs other than this article :-
Career in Industrial Machinery
Jobs in Security Industry Specialists, Inc.
Jobs in First Citizens Community Bank
Best Paying Jobs in Commercial Banks
Jobs in University of Washington
How do you spell Restaurant and there jobs in USA – 2022
What Really Happened with freshers after Complete education
What Companies are in the Consumer Services Field
Is Electric Utilities Central a Good Career Path
How Many Jobs are Available in Finance
American Express Company (Amex)
How many Jobs are Available in Oil/Gas Transmission
Is Oil & Gas Production a Good Career Path
Highest Paying Jobs in Telecommunications
How many Jobs are available in Telecommunications Equipment
What do consumer Non-Durables Jobs Pay
How Many Jobs are Available in Public Utilities
How many Jobs are available in Finance
Best Jobs in Consumer Services in USA
Earning Per Share in a Teamwork
Career Test Cyber Security Business & Job
Recycling Business is a Friend of Environment
Start your Own Business by using Skills
How to start business with zero investment.
Is Major Pharmaceuticals a Good Career Path Above
Disclaimer:- The above article Is Major Pharmaceuticals a Good Career Path is based on the opinion of the author and is meant for Information and educational purposes collected through different sources. Readers are requested to act diligently and under consultation with a professional before applying the information contained in this article Is Major Pharmaceuticals a Good Career Path. Direct Links of Other Websites provided in this Article Is Major Pharmaceuticals a Good Career Path are only for sharing Information about Business Ideas. When you click on Link of Other Websites, You will redirect to Other Website and Leave this Website. Read all Terms and conditions and policies of such Website where you redirect before taking any action or sharing any documents and Information. We are not Responsible/accountable for any Loss and Damages caused to you when you start or continue any Business idea practically or applying for any job or sent any document.
5 thoughts on “Is Major Pharmaceuticals a Good Career Path”