Emirates Airlines Careers in Dubai
Cabin Crew Opportunities Job
Emirates Airlines Careers, A personality that shines, the ability to adapt to any situation and make people feel at ease. These are a few of the qualities we’re looking for in our cabin crew. As the face of Emirates, you’ll be the person customers turn to for help and direction when they fly with us, so you need to be friendly, observant and able to provide the right support. Being a member of the cabin crew is so much more than a service role – safety is our highest priority. You’ll need to lead confidently and take control when it comes to managing aircraft services, security, and safety procedures. This comes from the world-class learning experience our crew receive at our state-of-the-art facility in Dubai.
Qualifications & Experience
Here are some other things we look for in our cabin crew:
– You’ve had more than a year’s experience in hospitality/customer service
– You have a positive attitude and the natural ability to provide excellent service in a team environment, dealing with people from many cultures
– Your minimum qualification is high school graduate (Grade 12) – You need to be fluent in written and spoken English (ability to speak another language is an advantage)
– You’re at least 160cm tall and can reach 212 cm while standing on tiptoes, to enable you to reach emergency equipment on all aircraft types
– No visible tattoos while you’re in Emirates cabin crew uniform (without covering them with bandages or cosmetics)
– As Emirates cabin crew, you’ll be based in Dubai and will need to meet the UAE’s employment visa requirements Aside from the requirements of the role, you should be determined to always perform to the highest standards, focus on being solution oriented, and be able to manage a demanding work schedule. You should have the ability to deliver an authentic experience to our customers. You’ll be culturally aware and reflect the Emirates personality – professional, empathetic, progressive, visionary and cosmopolitan. Before clicking the Apply button, please keep the following documents ready to submit with your application: – Recent CV in English – Recent photo
Contact Centre Agent Job
Are you looking for a job where you can grow professionally and build your career in a multinational airline? If you love traveling, interacting with customers and colleagues from across the Emirates network, there are opportunities for you. Emirates is the world’s largest international airline, with a network that spans over 160 destinations in 85 countries.
We are currently looking for a Customer Sales and Service Professionals to join our multicultural team in Dubai.
Job Outline:- Be the voice of Emirates and ensure the highest standard of customer service is delivered to Emirates customers by providing information about our products and services.
– Identify customer needs through rapport building, actively seeking out sales opportunities and promoting all Emirates related products.
– Issue Emirates tickets to customers ensuring their request is met and to offer them tailor made travel solutions.
– Actively enhance Emirates revenue earnings by promoting additional services offered by the company and its partners.
Requirements & Skills:
– Fluency in English and one of the languages listed below is a must: Arabic/Czech/French/German/Italian/Japanese/Mandarin/Polish/Portuguese/Russian/Spanish
– Customer and sales orientation to provide excellent service and close any sales opportunity.
– Good listening and communication skills.
– PC based skills to operate Windows package (Microsoft Word/Excel/E-mail).
– Ability to work in a multiple shift environment
Experience required: – Experience in Contact Centre/Hospitality industry preferred.
Qualifications & Experience
– Customer Service or Call Centre: 1+ year
– 10 Years schooling or equivalent
– Excellent interpersonal, telephone and customer service skills
– Ability to work in a busy sales team environment
– PC based skills to operate Windows packages including Microsoft Word/Excel/E-mail
– Knowledge of contact centre and airline industry procedures and methodology
– Standard fares and ticketing courses, Skywards and MARS reservations systems
Salary & Benefits
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE. The Dirham is linked to the Special Drawing Right of the International Monetary Fund. It has been held constant against the US dollar since the end of 1980 at a mid-rate of approximately US$1= Dh3.66. Besides travel benefits normally associated with an airline, more information on employee benefits is available within the ‘Working Here’ section of this site. By viewing the ‘Dubai Lifestyle’ section in the site you can also consider the benefits of Dubai as a location to live and work in.
Lead Quality Assurance Engineer
JOB PURPOSE: The Lead Quality Assurance Engineer, supports the Principal Quality Assurance Engineer, by coordinating business, technical and quality criteria within the delivery. They not only assist the software engineering team in executing the designed test strategy for their product area, but they also assist the product owner in assuring the most optimal user journey. Their primary focus is to understand the business domain both operationally and technically, to provide context to the tests and QA activities they carry out. As a Lead Quality Assurance Engineer you will be technically skilled in software engineering and testing practices. The role executes and co-ordinates end to end business process tests in a variety of delivery models in support of the portfolio release trains.
JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES: – Working closely with project members, technical product owners, architects and software engineers to understand the complete context of deliveries to translate complex functional and non-functional requirements in robust end 2 end tests which exercise the business process.
– Working with the Technology QA Core team ensure non production environments and test data is available to support end 2 end tests.
– Liaise with other release train teams to manage the testing of cross dependencies.
– Ensure Test Tools are configured correctly and accurately to support the collection of metrics for program and enterprise-wide dashboards.
– Support and guide Software Engineers to write and maintain automated functional tests through continuous integration.
– Implement, maintain and adapt automation frameworks, and Test harnesses to make end to end tests robust.
– Ensure Quality Gate requirements are understood by the team and are met.
– Support the Quality Assurance Engineering Manager in the coordination of major migrations activities covering data loads, data migrations, cut over activities across multiple domains and environments ensuring no customer or business impact.
Qualifications & Experience
EXPERIENCE: – 5+ years in quality related roles with increasing responsibility, impact, and scope within a digital or ecommerce environment.
– 3+ years of experience as a Software Quality Engineering lead or equivalent position looking after multiple products.
– Experience in providing product input on business process flows and scenario mapping for business solutions.
– Experience of understanding and applying system thinking to advanced technology solutions for large, complex organisations in a multi-functional environment.
SKILLS: Mandatory skills
– Experience with creating and maintaining large scale test data frameworks to support test automation
– 3+ years of experience using one or more of the following automation tools: Selenium components (WebDriver, Grid, etc.), Protractor, Jasmin, Cucumber, Gherkin, JUnit, TestNG.
– Experience using git SCM tools, GitHub or Bitbucket or similar tools.
– Experienced with coding best practices and defining coding guidelines.
– Highly experienced with developing automation frameworks from scratch built for UI and API testing and integration with CI pipelines.
– Experience using CI tools like Jenkins, Azure DevOps or equivalent.
– Strong expertise with context driven and exploratory testing with practical experience of using a number of testing heuristics. Preferred skills
– Experience working with VMs and containers both on prem and cloud offerings like Amazon and google cloud.
– Aware of the latest testing and technology trends and using them to improve daily practices. Soft skills:
– Strong oral and written communication skills with demonstrable experience communicating cross-functionally with architects and product owners in formal and informal settings.
– Experienced with leading a team of engineers to achieve product and business goals.
– Ability to work effectively within a release train in a fast-paced environment.
– Strong organizational, planning, and follow-up skills and ability to hold others accountable.
– Strong people management skills with a proven ability to hire and grow teams of Software Quality Engineers.
Salary & Benefits
Join us in Dubai and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary and travel benefits that are exclusive to our industry, including discounts on flights and hotels stays around the world. You can find out more information about our employee benefits in the Working Here section of our website www.emirates.com/careers. Further information on what’s it like to live and work in our cosmopolitan home city, can be found in the Dubai Lifestyle section.
Deliver Dental Health Care to eligible staff and dependents ensuring the provision of an efficient, cost effective, high quality Dental Health Care service that is in accordance with international regulatory requirements and best practice.
– As an independent professional specialist, deliver evidence based dental health care of the highest quality
– Demonstrate complete mastery of all aspects of clinical dentistry
– Utilise health education to develop preventative based strategies for patients
– Ensure standards of care and clinical practice are maintained to the highest standards
– Assess, plan and treat highly complex cases involving all aspects of advanced restorative dentistry
– Identify and refer cases to external specialists when appropriate.
– Enhance performance and professional development by continually updating professional knowledge. Annual attendance at a post graduate course or seminar and regular review of recent literature is required. Dentists must adhere to the minimum annual CPD requirement of their licensing body in Dubai and overseas
– Supervise Dental Hygienists and Dental Nurses within Emirates Clinic as directed by VP-Dental. Prescribe the appropriate treatment to be carried out by them and regularly assess and audit the quality of their work. Carry out regular performance reviews for staff under your direct supervision, and provide input into those reviews for staff not under direct supervision. Motivate and maximise the performance of these staff by giving regular constructive feedback
– Provide detailed and appropriate instructions for external specialists and enforce strict quality control of their work
– Demonstrate a sound knowledge of the current regulations applicable to aviation dentistry and apply this knowledge to minimise disruption to the core operation of Emirates
– Ensure strict compliance with current regulations and best practice in the following key areas : Ionising radiation, Cross infection control, Handling of hazardous materials, Health and safety within the clinics
– Liaise with medical colleagues and specialists (internal and external) to ensure that medically compromised patients receive optimal care and are managed within current guidelines and protocols
– Provide inputs into research and sourcing of new equipment, materials and medications used in the delivery of dental health care, as directed by VP Dental
Qualifications & Experience
– Masters Degree (12+5 or equivalent) Experience:
– Medical/Safety Dentist : 5+ Years
– Fellowship or membership of one of the Royal College of Surgeons or an equivalent graduate degree is preferred Dental registration in a European, North American, Australasian or equivalent country
– Qualifications acceptable to the Government of Dubai Department of Health for registration and licensing
– Postgraduate experience in general dental practice
– Some experience of working abroad is preferred
We are not Recruiter or Employer Our Website ” How to Earn Money ” have lot of other business ideas and Job opportunities which are relevant with Success Factor , Click link below for more Small business Planning and Jobs other than this article :-
Fly Dubai Careess
Salesforce Careers USA
Canada Part Time Job Winnipeg
Al Ansari Careers
Environmental science Careers
Career In Communication
Information Technology careers
GM Financial Careers
Palo Alto Network Careers
New Balance Careers
Dell Technology Careers
Criminal Justice Careers
Computer Science Careers
Career in Psychology
Riot Games careers
Part Time RN jobs
Mall Job Hiring
Daily wire Jobs
Air Duct Jobs
12 Hr Manufacture Jobs
Air Duct Cleaning
Salon Care 40
Excellent Car services
California career Zone
Dear Care and Feeding
Salesman Job in California
Metro dental Care
Animal Care Centre
Total Care Pharmacy
True Care Pharmacy
Armed Force Career
Eye care Optical
Family Care Pharmacy
Car Repair Jobs
Jobs in Miscellaneous
Jobs available in Real Estate Investment
Paying Jobs in Real Estate
Real Estate Trust
Best Paying Jobs
Jobs in Microsoft
Computer Science Career
Union Health Jobs
Career in Industrial Machinery
Career in Health Care
Jobs in Sonara Lab
Hospital Receptionist Job
Daily Harvest Career
Portable Communication Device
Jobs in SECURITAS
Jobs in Allied Universal
Jobs in Security Industry Specialists, Inc.
Jobs in ORLANDO HEALTH
Jobs in Cigna Dental
Jobs in First Citizens Community Bank
Best Paying Jobs in Commercial Banks
Jobs in JP MORGAN CHASE
Jobs in University of Washington
Non CDL Driver Jobs
Big Bowl – Ohio
How do you spell Restaurant and there jobs in USA – 2022
What Really Happened with freshers after Complete education
What Companies are in the Consumer Services Field
Is Electric Utilities Central a Good Career Path
How Many Jobs are Available in Finance
American Express Company (Amex)
How many Jobs are Available in Oil/Gas Transmission
Is Oil & Gas Production a Good Career Path
Marriott International, Inc.
US Defense Commissary Agency
Highest Paying Jobs in Telecommunications
How many Jobs are available in Telecommunications Equipment
What do consumer Non-Durables Jobs Pay
How Many Jobs are Available in Public Utilities
How many Jobs are available in Finance
Best Jobs in Consumer Services in USA
Real Jobs in Dubai
Freshers Job in USA
Hotel for Job
Electricity cost per kwh
Why Training Is Important ?
Earning Per Share in a Teamwork
Career Test Cyber Security Business & Job
Job Recruitment / Consultancy
Business Startup Idea
How to Earn Money with Paper
How to Earn Money
Recycling Business is a Friend of Environment
Best Online Business to start
Start your Own Business by using Skills
Business at Low Risk
Led Bulb Manufacturing Unit
BEST BUSINESS IDEAS IN 2022
How to start business with zero investment.
Jobs in Golden SVCS, LLC
Work From Home
Resume and CV Format
Major Chemical Jobs
Major Bank Job
Emirates Airlines Careers above
The above article Emirates Airlines Careers is based on the opinion of the author and is meant for Information and educational purposes collected through different sources. Readers are requested to act diligently and under consultation with a professional before applying the information contained in this article Emirates Airlines Careers.
Direct Links of Other Websites provided in this Emirates Airlines Careers are only for sharing Information about Business Ideas.
When you click on Link of Other Websites, You will redirect to Other Website and Leave this Website. Read all Terms and conditions and policies of such Website where you redirect before taking any action or sharing any documents and Information.
We are not Responsible/accountable for any Loss and Damages caused to you when you start or continue any Business idea practically or applying for any job or sent any document.
15 thoughts on “Emirates Airlines Careers”