Dog Daycares Hiring Near Me
The Wags Club
Doggy Daycare Assistant Job
Location : Los Angeles, CA 90025
Salary : $16.04 – $18.00 an hour
Job Type : Full-time
- Ensure that each dog is treated with respect and dignity
- Ensure that all dogs get appropriate amounts of food and water
- Clean and sanitize food and water bowls on a daily basis. Clean up dog poop, pee, and any vomit throughout your shift.
- Supervise activities of a cage-free pack of dogs throughout the day.
- Monitor the pack closely for any potential conflicts or escalations and redirect or remove dogs from the pack as needed.
- Maintain a sanitary and healthy environment by following our standards of cleaning and disinfecting the facility, both indoors and out.
- Monitor dogs’ health by daily charting of eating and medication routines.
- Monitor dogs’ behavior and general demeanor during playtime interactions.
- Follow all standards of safety with regard to handling dogs, particularly aggressive dogs and escape artists.
- Pay specific attention to special handling notes, such as allergies, deafness, prone to overheating, histories of seizures, etc.
- Immediately alert the front desk and manager when a dog is ill or exhibiting odd behavior, and follow up by filling out an incident form and turning it in to a team lead or manager.
- Ensure that the facility exceeds expectations for cleanliness and safety. Clean and sanitize all indoor play and feeding areas, outdoor yards, as well as all common areas.
- Take pictures and videos of the pups at play for our social media accounts.
- Alert manager when inventory levels are low for cleaning products, dogs’ food, grooming supplies, etc.
- Help maintain the cleanliness of the property by picking up and disposing of trash or debris. Keep aisles, shelves, sinks, floors, furniture, counters, and glass clean, sanitary, and free of clutter. Empty and sanitize trash cans and receptacles.
- Alert the manager of any safety or operational issues, such as broken equipment or hardware.
- Keep informed of important notices, meetings, schedules, etc. through posted notices and WhatsApp staff messaging.
- Consult with other departments as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A passion for animals and animal care, especially dogs. Willing to learn animal behavior to ensure their safety.
- Focuses on safe and gentle handling. Forceful, aggressive handling, vocalizing, or treatment will not be tolerated.
- Customer Service Oriented – Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures. Manages difficult or emotional customer situations and responds promptly to customer needs and requests for service and assistance. Builds trust with customers.
- Willing and able to communicate directly with clients, both written and orally, about their dogs. Works to make these “lifetime clients”.
- Must be able to work under conditions that require sitting, standing, walking, bending, reaching, pulling, pushing, lifting, and holding.
- Ability to handle conflict with tact and diplomacy and work towards a calm resolution.
- Excellent teamwork and willingness to assist other departments as necessary.
- Cheerful, friendly, positive team-oriented attitude.
- Strong attention to detail, especially where documentation is concerned.
- Reliable, responsible, punctual, and dependable.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including holidays and weekends.
- Ability to take direction well and apply it independently.
- Ability to work in temperature extremes, work outside, or in distracting work environments such as loud noises or sounds.
- Ability to tolerate being in close contact with various bodily fluids and to get dirty frequently.
- Must be comfortable being around dogs of all sizes and physically able to handle dogs of all sizes and to lift up to 60 lbs.
The Wags Club is a small business in Los Angeles, CA 90025. We are customer-centric, fun, and fast-paced. The Wags Club has been the premier West Los Angeles doggie daycare and boarding provider for over 10 years. We’re proud to be the leading all-inclusive destination for your pups, offering five-star daycare, boarding, and spa services. What sets The Wags Club apart from the rest is not just our expansive 10,000-square-foot outdoor play yard, but also our experience, passion, and history of success. We know pets are family members, and trust is a critical factor when choosing a daycare or boarding facility. At The Wags Club, our clients can rest assured that when their dog is with us, they are in safe and loving hands.
Dog Daycares Hiring Near Me, The Daycare Attendant is responsible for dog safety and the smooth running of daily operations. A successful candidate for this position will be someone who is a team player, self-motivated, takes direction well, has excellent communication skills, and has great attention to detail. This is a service-related industry and you should not only be skilled at customer service, but passionate about helping people. You’ll work in both our outdoor and indoor areas to care for and ensure the safety of the dogs in our facility. Not only will you focus on handling dogs all day, but also on the cleanliness of the facility and customer service. As a Dog Handler, you are part of a larger team that is focused on the daily care of our canine clientele. You’ll report to work over a variety of shifts to handle everything from supervising cage-free packs of large or small dogs, both inside and outside, feeding and administering medicines, cleaning the facility indoors and out, but most importantly, loving the pups as if they were your own. One day you could help serve our guests dinner and the next day you might run the large dog yard and make sure everyone is getting along. You might work with a shy, new pup who needs some extra special attention while also reminding a regular visitor what appropriate play is. You’ll not only communicate with the dogs but also with mom and dad. You’ll document what you are seeing and be ready to share it with your manager and the pet parent. And don’t forget – you’re going to scoop some poop, clean some pee, go home with some fur on you, and get lots of sloppy kisses!
We are not Recruiter or Employer Our Website ” How to Earn Money ” have lot of other business ideas and Job opportunities which are relevant with Success Factor , Click link below for more Small business Planning and Jobs other than this article :-
Jobs available in Real Estate Investment
Career in Industrial Machinery
Jobs in Security Industry Specialists, Inc.
Jobs in First Citizens Community Bank
Best Paying Jobs in Commercial Banks
Jobs in University of Washington
How do you spell Restaurant and there jobs in USA – 2022
What Really Happened with freshers after Complete education
What Companies are in the Consumer Services Field
Is Electric Utilities Central a Good Career Path
How Many Jobs are Available in Finance
American Express Company (Amex)
How many Jobs are Available in Oil/Gas Transmission
Is Oil & Gas Production a Good Career Path
Highest Paying Jobs in Telecommunications
How many Jobs are available in Telecommunications Equipment
What do consumer Non-Durables Jobs Pay
How Many Jobs are Available in Public Utilities
How many Jobs are available in Finance
Best Jobs in Consumer Services in USA
Earning Per Share in a Teamwork
Career Test Cyber Security Business & Job
Recycling Business is a Friend of Environment
Start your Own Business by using Skills
How to start business with zero investment.
Dog Daycares Hiring Near Me above
Disclaimer:- The above article Dog Daycares Hiring Near Me is based on the opinion of the author and is meant for Information and educational purposes collected through different sources. Readers are requested to act diligently and under consultation with a professional before applying the information contained in this article Dog Daycares Hiring Near Me. Direct Links of Other Websites provided in this Article Dog Daycares Hiring Near Me are only for sharing Information about Business Ideas. When you click on Link of Other Websites, You will redirect to Other Website and Leave this Website. Read all Terms and conditions and policies of such Website where you redirect before taking any action or sharing any documents and Information. We are not Responsible/accountable for any Loss and Damages caused to you when you start or continue any Business idea practically or applying for any job or sent any document.
25 thoughts on “Dog Daycares Hiring Near Me”