Principal Lab Engineer
Location: Franklin, MA
Salary: $100K – $130K a year estimated
- 10+years of computer engineering skills that include working with different engineering groups in a R&D environment
- Strong communication and multi-tasking skills in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment and develop partnerships outside of the organization
- Ability to identify improvements to existing workflows and results
- Knowledge of Dell Technology systems to include Server, VxRail, Power Store and Power Scale.
- Extensive network experience from Layer 1 to Layer 7. Dell and Cisco a plus.
- Assist, Plan, organize equipment in the lab In support of APEX Offer Engineering programs.
- Assist in Managing all Network equipment owned by the various Engineering Teams to include design, Configuration, repair, Upgrade and monitoring activities.
- Build and manage the Lab Infrastructure which will include Virtual Technology, Storage and Automation.
- Build design and manage lab health solutions to include monitoring of systems across engineering.
- Assist in repair/ Upgrade and troubleshooting Dell Equipment.
- Engage and influence global cross-functional teams across Dell Technology
- Assist Apex Engineering teams with regards to the development of new offers with regards to hardware.
- Coordinate the use of appropriate tools and techniques to guarantee the progress of the projects and changes to the scope and schedules as problems arise.
- Identify and quantify risks and issues and take any corrective actions while communicating to all peers.
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell Careers, Lab Support Engineering is at the heart of a worldwide lab operations team providing 24×7 lab access, service and solutions support in multiple locations. Independent and flexible, team members are always ready to adapt to the changing daily priorities. They make an impact in all kinds of ways – from installing and maintaining servers and storage equipment within the fast-paced lab computing environment, through to providing top-level technical expertise and support to engineering departmental users. What’s more, they work with engineering teams to create hardware configuration test plans in support of software development.
Join Company to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Principle Lab Engineer on our APEX Offer Engineering team in Franklin.
More Details >>> Click here
We are not Recruiter or Employer Our Website ” How to Earn Money ” have lot of other business ideas and Job opportunities which are relevant with Success Factor , Click link below for more Small business Planning and Jobs other than this article :-
Dell Careers above
Disclaimer:- The above article Dell Careers is based on the opinion of the author and is meant for Information and educational purposes collected through different sources. Readers are requested to act diligently and under consultation with a professional before applying the information contained in this article Dell Careers. Direct Links of Other Websites provided in this Article Dell Careers are only for sharing Information about Business Ideas. When you click on Link of Other Websites, You will redirect to Other Website and Leave this Website. Read all Terms and conditions and policies of such Website where you redirect before taking any action or sharing any documents and Information. We are not Responsible/accountable for any Loss and Damages caused to you when you start or continue any Business idea practically or applying for any job or sent any document.
11 thoughts on “Dell Careers”