Data Analyst Jobs Near Me in USA
Data Analyst I Job
Location : Plymouth, MN
Job Type : Full Time
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, or ad-hoc trending reports on CATD product complaints at all levels of detail (e.g. product level, country, user level)
- Be vigilant of unusual trends related to product complaints and communicate them to management
- Provide input and support of complaint coding activities for accuracy in trending
- Ensure complaint database is maintained to enabling consistent and retrievable data
- Provide complaint database training on reporting to CATD employees, as appropriate
- Support internal and external inspections by preparing relevant reports
- Represent PS by collaborating with other team members, and departments needing product complaint information
- Provide guidance on various complaint trending methods/improvements to management
- Maintain appropriate confidentiality when performing trending and providing reports to other individuals or groups
- Monitor and report abnormal product trends to department management
- Complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, other regulatory requirements, Company policies, operating procedures, processes, and task assignments.
- Maintains positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors, and vendors.
- 0-3 years relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Strong MS Excel skills; associated reporting formulas, as well as various databases or programs used in the collection and extraction of data (e.g. Business Objects)
- Strong written and oral communication skills are required.
- Experience with MS SQL Server, EtQ, or SAP Enterprise Software, a plus.
- Medical Device experience preferred.
Data Analyst Jobs Near Me, Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 113,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries. Abbott is a global healthcare leader, creating breakthrough science to improve people’s health. We’re always looking towards the future, anticipating changes in medical science and technology.
- Career development with an international company where you can grow the career you dream of.
- Free medical coverage for employees* via the Health Investment Plan (HIP) PPO
- An excellent retirement savings plan with high employer contribution
- Tuition reimbursement, the Freedom 2 Save student debt program and FreeU education benefit – an affordable and convenient path to getting a bachelor’s degree.
- A company recognized as a great place to work in dozens of countries around the world and named one of the most admired companies in the world by Fortune.
- A company that is recognized as one of the best big companies to work for as well as a best place to work for diversity, working mothers, female executives, and scientists.
More Details >>> Click here
More Job opportunities in Abbott:
ENTERPRISE ACCOUNT MANAGER, RETAIL (SOUTH US)
TECHNICAL APPLICATION SPECIALIST (EASTERN US: FL, LA, AR, NY)
PRODUCT MANAGER, PHYSIOLOGY – US CORONARY VASCULAR
We are not Recruiter or Employer Our Website ” How to Earn Money ” have lot of other business ideas and Job opportunities which are relevant with Success Factor , Click link below for more Small business Planning and Jobs other than this article :-
Jobs available in Real Estate Investment
Career in Industrial Machinery
Jobs in Security Industry Specialists, Inc.
Jobs in First Citizens Community Bank
Best Paying Jobs in Commercial Banks
Jobs in University of Washington
How do you spell Restaurant and there jobs in USA – 2022
What Really Happened with freshers after Complete education
What Companies are in the Consumer Services Field
Is Electric Utilities Central a Good Career Path
How Many Jobs are Available in Finance
American Express Company (Amex)
How many Jobs are Available in Oil/Gas Transmission
Is Oil & Gas Production a Good Career Path
Highest Paying Jobs in Telecommunications
How many Jobs are available in Telecommunications Equipment
What do consumer Non-Durables Jobs Pay
How Many Jobs are Available in Public Utilities
How many Jobs are available in Finance
Best Jobs in Consumer Services in USA
Earning Per Share in a Teamwork
Career Test Cyber Security Business & Job
Recycling Business is a Friend of Environment
Start your Own Business by using Skills
How to start business with zero investment.
Data Analyst Jobs Near Me above
Disclaimer:- The above article Data Analyst Jobs Near Me is based on the opinion of the author and is meant for Information and educational purposes collected through different sources. Readers are requested to act diligently and under consultation with a professional before applying the information contained in this article Data Analyst Jobs Near Me. Direct Links of Other Websites provided in this Article Data Analyst Jobs Near Me are only for sharing Information about Business Ideas. When you click on Link of Other Websites, You will redirect to Other Website and Leave this Website. Read all Terms and conditions and policies of such Website where you redirect before taking any action or sharing any documents and Information. We are not Responsible/accountable for any Loss and Damages caused to you when you start or continue any Business idea practically or applying for any job or sent any document.