University of Texas – Computer Science Careers
Jobs in University of Texas
Click here visit Company Website
About University of Texas :
Computer Science Careers in University Of Texas. The University of Texas at Austin is a public research university in Austin, Texas. It was founded in 1883 and is the oldest institution in the University.
The first mention of a public university in Texas can be traced to the 1827 constitution for the Mexican state of Coahuila y Tejas. Although Title 6, Article 217 of the Constitution promised to establish public education in the arts and sciences.
Computer Science Careers , Computer Software is a Present and Future of World. Job in a Computer Software is a Best Career in the world. Demand of computer software is Arise and grow everyday. Every individual in the world using devices and using Software. Job in a computer software is very demanding and futuristic career. Anybody can make career in a computer science and Computer applications. But it required special skills and experience of computer software. It cannot be start by an individual of another field. It requires professional degree and experience in a particular field.
We are not recruiter or employer but we collect jobs information from different sources and share them to jobseekers for information purposes. Direct Links of jobs and a particular comp-any are given below. By clicking on a particular link you will redirect to a particular job or company website. Read and understand all terms and condition of company and a particular job before applying or taking any action.
Research Software Developer II- Temporary
Location : San Antonio, TX 78249
Salary : $75,000 a year
What you will do:
- Maintain and extend the software for an NSF funded project.
- Conduct research and development activities in the area of load-balancing/distribution on cloud-computing platforms.
- Containerize applications using Docker and Singularity.
- Support cloud-bursting of applications from an HPC system.
- Contribute to developing documentation and scientific manuscripts.
- Engage with the community in increasing the adoption of the developed software through trainings, presentations and webinars.
- Conduct software testing.
- Reply to the questions posted on the project’s forums and over emails.
- Complies with all State and University policies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or related fields.
- One-year software development experience with complex projects.
- Strong software design and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and enthusiasm to learn about new technologies to deliver on the projects.
- Ability to work independently under established deadlines and as part of a team.
- Strong foundation in algorithm design.
- Intermediate- to expert-level skills in Java/JavaEE, Python, and relational databases.
- Intermediate-level skills in Linux, Docker, Docker-Compose, and Kubernetes.
- Master’s degree from an accredited institution in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or related fields.
- Two or more years of software development experience with complex projects.
For more Job Derails >>> Click here
More Jobs in University of Texas:
Animal Attendant I Apply Now
Temporary Administrative Associates –
UHS (UTEMPS) Apply Now
Learning Specialist II Apply Now
UT Health Austin Apply Now
Space Data Assistant Apply Now
We are not Recruiter or Employer Our Website ” How to Earn Money ” have lot of other business ideas and Job opportunities which are relevant with Success Factor , Click link below for more Small business Planning and Jobs other than this article Is Oil & Gas Production a Good Career Path :-
What Really Happened with freshers
How many Jobs are Available in Oil/Gas Transmission
Jobs in Telecommunication Equipment
Professional Cleaning Business
Clothing Business with Zero Investment
and more Business Idea and Job Opportunities
Computer Science Careers above
Disclaimer:- The above article Computer Science Careers is based on the opinion of the author and is meant for Information and educational purposes collected through different sources. Readers are requested to act diligently and under consultation with a professional before applying the information contained in this article Computer Science Careers. Direct Links of Other Websites provided in this Article Computer Science Careers are only for sharing Information about Business Ideas. When you click on Link of Other Websites, You will redirect to Other Website and Leave this Website. Read all Terms and conditions and policies of such Website where you redirect before taking any action or sharing any documents and Information. We are not Responsible/accountable for any Loss and Damages caused to you when you start or continue any Business idea practically or applying for any job or sent any document.
19 thoughts on “Computer Science Careers – University of Texas – No. 1 Jobs”