Communications coordinator salary in No. 1 Jobs
Cornerstone Christian Fellowship
Cornerstone Mission is to join God in reaching and transforming people into passionate followers of Christ. Cornerstone hope is that you will find Cornerstone to be a place where you can belong and join others who are encountering the living God. Values shape our ministry environment, creating an atmosphere that promotes spiritual growth and vitality. We believe that God’s kingdom values are transcendent over time and across ethnicities. These values marked the church in its infancy and will carry it into its maturity.
The Communications Project Coordinator at Cornerstone Christian Fellowship works directly with the Communications Director in maintaining a high level of excellence in coordinating projects and production schedules, working closely with the creative team, coordination of internal and external communication, assisting with strategic communication plans, coordinating with outside vendors as well as focusing on overall branding. This is a high volume position with multiple projects managed simultaneously.
They should lead by example, and cultivate a positive spirit throughout the church family. They should represent Christ and His church well in the community at large. They should be a team player and follow the biblical model of sacrifice by being willing to put the needs of others in front of their own. In all of their actions, they should be positive and supportive of the Core Values and the Vision of our church.
Jobs in Cornerstone Christian Fellowship
Communications Project Coordinator Job
- Produce and track projects from approval through completion.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all staff working on the project. This may include technical, design and editorial staff in other departments, as well as third parties.
- Manage multiple projects, keep track of timelines/deadlines and follow-up with all stakeholders
- BS/BA degree in a communications/marketing related field preferred but not required
- 2+ years of prior marketing, advertising, communication or related experience preferred but not required
- 1+ years managing projects preferred but not required
- Must align with the vision, values, and doctrinal statement of Cornerstone Christian Fellowship.
- Must be a member of Cornerstone Christian Fellowship who supports the vision and values.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, must be “likeable”
- Strong customer service skills
Importance of Communication:
- Provide quality control for all forms of media communication.
- Manage team projects to create deliverables to staff and church that market different ministries, as well as the church as a whole, including: printed, video and web-based media.
- Collaborate with creatives by supporting the creative process and maintaining deadlines.
- Ability to interface with all ministry areas through regular communication.
- Partner with ministries in using third party design companies, including trainings
- Oversee event creation and maintenance on website
- Assist in creating internal marketing / promotion plans
more details about Job > > > Click here
We are not Recruiter or Employer Our Website ” How to Earn Money ” have lot of other business ideas and Job opportunities which are relevant with Success Factor , Click link below for more Small business Planning and Jobs other than this article Is Oil & Gas Production a Good Career Path :-
Information Technology Careers
Best Paying Jobs in Commercial Banks
How many Jobs are Available in Oil/Gas Transmission
Jobs in Telecommunication Equipment
Professional Cleaning Business
Clothing Business with Zero Investment
and more Business Idea and Job Opportunities
Communications coordinator salary in No. 1 Jobs above
Disclaimer:- The above article Communications coordinator salary in No. 1 Jobs is based on the opinion of the author and is meant for Information and educational purposes collected through different sources. Readers are requested to act diligently and under consultation with a professional before applying the information contained in this article Communications coordinator salary in No. 1 Jobs. Direct Links of Other Websites provided in this Article Communications coordinator salary in No. 1 Jobs are only for sharing Information about Business Ideas. When you click on Link of Other Websites, You will redirect to Other Website and Leave this Website. Read all Terms and conditions and policies of such Website where you redirect before taking any action or sharing any documents and Information. We are not Responsible/accountable for any Loss and Damages caused to you when you start or continue any Business idea practically or applying for any job or sent any document.
5 thoughts on “Communications coordinator salary in No. 1 Jobs”