Commercial Mortgage Truerate Services
Mortgage Occupancy Field Inspector – Growth
We are looking for knowledgeable and experienced inspectors:
- Should have an Aspen Grove ABC background check number (or have in the past)
- Have used at least one of the industry standard smart phone apps: Inspector ADE (what GIS uses), EZ Inspections or Safe View inspect
- Currently conducting occupancy inspections (or have in the past)
What is a Mortgage Property Inspection:
Mortgage lenders require periodic updates on their properties they have made loans. To do this they hire GIS to send out an inspector to 1) verify the property occupancy and 2) report general property conditions utilizing a GIS smartphone application. A lot of the inspections can be completed from your car but some exterior inspections will require you to walk up to a property and may involve making contact with the Home Owner. As well, there will be a small percentage of inspections which require an interior inspection on secured vacant homes.
- Requires being able to spend extended periods of time driving while making numerous stops during the day in the assigned territory
- Typical inspections should only take 4-6 minutes
- Inspections can be completed from your vehicle (most types)
- 5 day turnaround time to complete most inspections
- Make a determination of occupancy based on industry standards and report general property conditions
- Take 6+ photos of the property with brief comments.
- Complete a form using your mobile phone using an application
- Aspen Grove ABC # (preferred)
- Computer and an internet connection
- Vehicle with good gas mileage
- iPhone or Android
- Complete a background check using a valid driver’s license
Pay and Hours:
- Set rate per inspection ($15-$25 per hour based on the number of inspections performed)
- Paid monthly
- Depending on the territory you should expect to work 10-25 hours per week and the work is consistent month to month
- After becoming established you have the ability to move into a full time capacity as volume increases
- The job is a 1099 Independent Contractor position
Commercial Mortgage Truerate Services, This position is located in an Area/State Office in USDA/Rural Development (RD). The incumbent conducts studies; develops state-wide directives, systems, and procedures; and participates with managers in developing and effecting outreach and marketing efforts and in evaluating program effectiveness primarily for the single family housing (SFH) program.
- Reviews and analyzes preapplications, applications and all supporting documents to determine loan or grant eligibility and inputs data into appropriate automated database system.
- Analyzes financial and credit data documents to make sound eligibility, feasibility, and credit-worthiness determinations and takes appropriate action for orderly processing of the loan and/or grant.
- Analyzes annual financial statements and reports on closed loans. Conducts security reviews on rural utility, community facility, and business projects. Reviews financial records to recommend loans for graduation and/or refinancing.
- Administers a diverse array of single-family housing programs designed to make safe, affordable homes available to underserved communities and rural populations throughout an assigned, typically large geographic area.
- Maintains partnerships, leverages additional sources of assistance, and performs marketing/outreach work as required for the success of the program; executes assigned home loans and repair loans and grants.
- You must be a US Citizen or US National
- Males born after 12/31/1959 must be Selective Service registered or exempt
- Subject to satisfactory adjudication of background investigation and/or fingerprint check
- Successful completion of one-year probationary period, unless previously served.
- Direct Deposit – Per Public Law 104-134 all Federal employees are required to have federal payments made by direct deposit to their financial institution
- Successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit E-Verify at https://www.e-verify.gov/
- Knowledge of single family housing building construction standards and costs, plans and specifications, cost estimates, and contracts and inspections
- Knowledge of single family housing loan making requirements
- Knowledge of single family housing servicing requirements such as credit counseling, security servicing, debt adjustment, inventory property, or other servicing requirements
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
Mortgage Loan Processor I
Location: NC-Charlotte-Stella Ctr
Charlotte, NC 28204, USA
Self-Help Credit Union was chartered in 1983 to build a network of branches that partner with working families and communities often underserved by the financial marketplace. With over $1.6 billion in assets and serving more than 92,500 members in 32 branches -six in Florida, 22 in North Carolina, three in South Carolina, and one in Virginia -Self-Help Credit Union is one of the fastest-growing community development financial institutions in the country. It is part of the Self-Help family of non-profit organizations whose collective mission is to create and protect ownership and economic opportunity for all. Forover41 years, the national Center for Community Self-Help and its affiliates have provided more than $11 billion in financing to help over 198,000 people buy homes, start and grow businesses, and build wealth.
- Collects and organizes mortgage loan application paperwork including
- Verifying borrower information noted in home loan applications.
- Collecting data from clients for the loan application.
- Ordering borrower verifications including verification of employment, mortgage, and payoffs.
- Ensuring origination system and tracking is up to date at all times.
- Assisting with requests and tasks needed to complete and process applications.
- Monitor loan application deadlines and alerts Senior Processor if meeting deadlines may be in jeopardy.
- Follows up with appraisers or others on open issues.
- Providing highly responsive customer service to borrowers, loan officers, and others including maintaining constant contact with applicants, providing updates as appropriate and responding to borrower requests in a timely fashion.
- Perform other duties as may be deemed necessary.
Experience, and Skills:
- High School Diploma and 2 years work experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong commitment to our mission –creating economic opportunity for traditionally underserved communities.
- Preference for working in organizations that place priority on teamwork and collaboration.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to effectively plan, organize and prioritize work.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to basic mortgage-related questions from groups and /or individuals.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Good mathematical skills including calculating figures and amounts such as discounts, interest and percentages.
- Knowledge of financial analysis and reporting of financial data.
- Ability to learn mortgage lending process, requirements, and compliance requirements.
- Strong technical aptitude including the ability to learn new systems and proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and PDF documents.
- Spanish fluency is a plus.
- Ability and willingness to work beyond normal work hours, as needed.
- Ability to demonstrate Self-Help’s Core Values:
- Mission Before Self
- Service With Excellence
- Embracing & Promoting Change
- Results Not Credit
- Diversity as a Strength
- Financial Sustainability for Mission Impact
Mortgage Loan Officer
- GED or High School diploma
- Must be customarily and regularly engaged away from the employer’s place of business engaging in sales activities
- Ability to build relationships with realtors, agents, brokers, builders, customers, title companies, insurance companies and other outside referral sources
- Ability to organize, prioritize and handle a high volume of loans in the pipeline all in various stages of the loan life cycle
- Ability to manage multiple contacts handling the loan at different stages
- Ability to obtain Safe Act certification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem solving and negotiating skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong time management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Detail oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word and Outlook
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in a business-related field. Four years of related experience can be substituted for the degree.
- Mortgage lending industry experience
- Previous background in business, sales, marketing or management
- General knowledge of the processing and underwriting functions
- General knowledge of investor procedures/guidelines
- Supervises Loan Officer Associates
- Develop new business by utilizing various methods that may include but not limited to: attending/sponsoring community or marketing events and realtor open houses, hosting realtor appreciation breakfasts/lunches/dinners, attending/conducting continuing education classes, attending/hosting broker tours, maintaining social networking sites, and cold-calling agents
- Send email blasts to realtors, agents, brokers, and builders with new products and/or rates
- Take complete and accurate loan applications and submit to Processing
- Analyze and understand pay stubs and tax returns and calculate debt, business income and rental income to understand and explain to a loan applicant why their loan was approved/not approved
- Follow credit guidelines to understand findings from credit reports
- Order appraisal and title fees
- Request required documents from customers
- Communicate changes to processing department
- Review and initial fee sheet
- Review Closing Disclosure
- Attend closing or be available by phone, when possible
- Assist with clearing investor conditions to get loan purchased
- Complies with regulatory rules and regulations, evidenced through successful completion of training and demonstrated ability
- Performs other duties as appointed by management
We are not Recruiter or Employer Our Website ” How to Earn Money ” have lot of other business ideas and Job opportunities which are relevant with Success Factor , Click link below for more Small business Planning and Jobs other than this article :-
Information Technology careers
Jobs available in Real Estate Investment
Career in Industrial Machinery
Jobs in Security Industry Specialists, Inc.
Jobs in First Citizens Community Bank
Best Paying Jobs in Commercial Banks
Jobs in University of Washington
How do you spell Restaurant and there jobs in USA – 2022
What Really Happened with freshers after Complete education
What Companies are in the Consumer Services Field
Is Electric Utilities Central a Good Career Path
How Many Jobs are Available in Finance
American Express Company (Amex)
How many Jobs are Available in Oil/Gas Transmission
Is Oil & Gas Production a Good Career Path
Highest Paying Jobs in Telecommunications
How many Jobs are available in Telecommunications Equipment
What do consumer Non-Durables Jobs Pay
How Many Jobs are Available in Public Utilities
How many Jobs are available in Finance
Best Jobs in Consumer Services in USA
Earning Per Share in a Teamwork
Career Test Cyber Security Business & Job
Recycling Business is a Friend of Environment
Start your Own Business by using Skills
How to start business with zero investment.
Commercial Mortgage Truerate Services Above
Disclaimer:- The above article Commercial Mortgage Truerate Services is based on the opinion of the author and is meant for Information and educational purposes collected through different sources. Readers are requested to act diligently and under consultation with a professional before applying the information contained in this article Commercial Mortgage Truerate Services. Direct Links of Other Websites provided in this Article Commercial Mortgage Truerate Services are only for sharing Information about Business Ideas. When you click on Link of Other Websites, You will redirect to Other Website and Leave this Website. Read all Terms and conditions and policies of such Website where you redirect before taking any action or sharing any documents and Information. We are not Responsible/accountable for any Loss and Damages caused to you when you start or continue any Business idea practically or applying for any job or sent any document.
10 thoughts on “Commercial Mortgage Truerate Services in USA”