College Careers – Collin County Community College
College Careers – Collin County Community College, Since offering its first classes at area high schools in 1985, Collin College has expanded to serve more than 56,000 credit and continuing education students each year. The only public college based in the county, the college offers more than 100 degrees and certificates in a wide range of disciplines, including a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN), a Bachelor of Applied Technology (BAT) in Cybersecurity, and a new Bachelor of Applied Science (B.A.S.) in Construction Management to be offered beginning fall 2022.. Click the “About” button below to read the college’s Core Values and its Purpose Statement.
Dear Job Seekers,
Thank you for your interest in a position at Collin College!
Independent surveys of Collin College’s employees show it is an amazing place to work. Collin College has been named one of the “Great Colleges to Work For” by the Great Colleges Program. Collin College has also been recognized as one of the DFW Metroplex’s “Best and Brightest Companies to Work For.”
Should you choose to start your journey with us, you will find yourself immersed in a culture of innovation and growth. Initiatives tied to the college’s master and strategic plans challenge our employees to grow professionally while still feeling supported with training and collaboration.
We invite you to explore our competitive benefits today.
Jobs in Collin Country Community College:
Lab Technician Construction Technology
Location: 2550 Bending Branch Way, Allen, Texas, 75013
Qualification : High School Diploma or equivalency certification
Experience: 2 years of related work experience.
Salary: $33,985.00 to $39,082.75
Responsible for maintaining laboratory equipment and safety requirements. Provide assistance to faculty, staff, and students with complex lab and/or technical classroom support services.
- Organize, plan, and prioritize laboratory activities for the Construction Technology area. Maintain laboratory supplies and materials inventory.
- Perform clerical duties including operating a computer, maintaining records and files, and compiling data and reports as required; collect and maintain data and records.
- Coordinate, operate, and monitor lab facilities and activities. Direct and organize preparation of lab materials, supplies, workstations, equipment, computers, and other media to ensure efficient lab operations.
- Adapt and apply laboratory methods, practices, and techniques common to designated area.
- Ensure safe laboratory conditions including safe and secure handling and storage of supplies and equipment. Recommend, implement, and maintain safety standards and departmental policies and procedures to comply with federal, state, and local hazardous materials, health and safety hazardous waste regulations, and other applicable regulations with EPA, OSHA, DOT, RCRA, TCEQ and other regulatory agencies and acts.
- Initiate purchase requisitions, controls expenditures, prepare cost estimates for budget recommendation and submit justifications and requests for capital outlay items. Prepare specifications and analyze bids for purchases.
- Operate, install, maintain, and trouble-shoot laboratory equipment. Set up, configure, and calibrate new equipment. Write instructions and standard operating procedures for equipment operation.
- Perform routine maintenance and repair.
- Assist faculty, staff, and students with use of lab equipment and facilities.
- Perform assigned special projects or assignments based on unique laboratory needs.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of Construction Technology
- Knowledge of laboratory tests, experiments, policies, and procedures
- Knowledge of hazardous material/waste handling and disposal
- Knowledge of laboratory safety practices
- Interpersonal and customer service skills to provide effective assistance
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Computer and applicable software skills
- Audio/visual equipment skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Collaborate in a team environment
- Ability to identify and resolve lab technical issues in a timely manner
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to use a variety of spreadsheet, word processing, database, and presentation software
- Ability to use related laboratory software applications
- Ability to follow and enforce lab policies, protocols and guidelines established by the department
- Ability to maintain an established work schedule
More Jobs in Collin County Community College
Operator/Maintenance HVAC Technician Apply Now
Tutor Writing Center III (Part-time) Apply Now
Lab Technician Construction Technology Apply Now
Math Lab Instructor Apply Now
Circulation Assistant (Part-time) Apply Now
Assistant to the Executive Dean Apply Now
Tutor III Instructional (part-time) Apply Now
Program Director Veterinary Technology Apply Now
We are not Recruiter or Employer Our Website ” How to Earn Money ” have lot of other business ideas and Job opportunities which are relevant with Success Factor , Click link below for more Small business Planning and Jobs other than this article Is Oil & Gas Production a Good Career Path :-
Information Technology Careers
Best Paying Jobs in Commercial Banks
How many Jobs are Available in Oil/Gas Transmission
Jobs in Telecommunication Equipment
Professional Cleaning Business
Clothing Business with Zero Investment
and more Business Idea and Job Opportunities
College Careers above
Disclaimer:- The above article Best College Careers is based on the opinion of the author and is meant for Information and educational purposes collected through different sources. Readers are requested to act diligently and under consultation with a professional before applying the information contained in this article College Careers. Direct Links of Other Websites provided in this Article College Careers are only for sharing Information about Business Ideas. When you click on Link of Other Websites, You will redirect to Other Website and Leave this Website. Read all Terms and conditions and policies of such Website where you redirect before taking any action or sharing any documents and Information. We are not Responsible/accountable for any Loss and Damages caused to you when you start or continue any Business idea practically or applying for any job or sent any document.
15 thoughts on “College Careers – Collin County Community College”