China Best Cook Job
Hard Rock Café International (USA), Inc.
About Hard Rock:
China Best Cook Job in Hard Rock. With venues in 74 countries, including 185 cafes, 27 hotels and 11 casinos, Hard Rock International (HRI) is one of the most globally recognized brands. Beginning with an Eric Clapton guitar, Hard Rock owns the world’s greatest collection of music memorabilia, which is displayed at its locations around the globe. Hard Rock is also known for its collectible fashion and music-related merchandise, Hard Rock Live performance venues and an award-winning website. Hard Rock International, Inc, is owned by Seminole Hard Rock Entertainment, Inc. For more information on Hard Rock,
Hard Rock Café, Inc. is an British-based multinational chain of theme restaurants, memorabilia shops, casinos and museums founded in 1971 by Isaac Tigrett and Peter Morton in London. In 1979, the café began covering its walls with rock and roll memorabilia, a tradition which expanded to others in the chain. In 2007, Hard Rock Café International (USA), Inc. was sold to the Seminole Tribe of Florida and was headquartered in Orlando, Florida, until April 2018, when the corporate offices were relocated to Davie, Florida. As of July 2018, Hard Rock International has venues in 74 countries, including 172 cafes, 37 hotels, and 4 casinos.
Career in Hard Rock:
Whether you want to make your debut or go back on tour after a long hiatus, starting a career at Seminole Hard Rock Casino can feel more like play than work. Our staff spends their time making sure that every single one of our guests gets the rock star treatment, but the Hard Rock family also rolls out the red carpet for our employees with competitive benefits and a great work environment. If you’re ready to join a stellar team full of tastemakers and trendsetters who stand out from the average resort crew, apply today.
Under the direction of the Executive Sous Chef, is responsible for supervising the staff and daily operations of the kitchen. Ensures a fresh, positive and exciting environment where safety, flawless delivery and execution of product excellence and service are paramount.
SUSHI COOK Job
Location: Cincinnati, OH 45202
Salary : $22 an hour
Job Type : Full Time
- Accountable for overseeing a section of the kitchen to ensure that the overall operation runs smoothly and effectively.
- Place & check food requisitions in accordance with menus.
- Handle and follow up all incidents immediately, and report accurately
- Train staff at lower levels and coach and direct employees to perform to Kitchen Operations.
- Use correct techniques, procedures and recipes for preparing and cooking food.
- Apply culinary skills to prepare meals, with flavor, ingredients, temperature, presentation and quality consistent with standards and guest expectations
- Maintaining food cost to parameter given by the company.
- Check food cost on a daily basis and ensure continual awareness of monthly food cost.
- Develop and maintain high standards of hygiene within kitchens.
- Keeping outlet ahead of HACCP standards
- Ensure service is fast, fun, friendly, fresh, and focused.
- Ensuring that all HACCP folders, forms, records and procedures are adhered to and updated at all times
- Develop department members’ knowledge and skills through education, training, coaching, corrective counseling, etc.
- Demonstrate a commitment to ensuring responsible gaming and responsible alcohol service by discreetly notifying appropriate management of concerns and observations.
- Conduct personal behavior and select, train, coach, counsel, appraise and retain direct reports who consistently perform actions and behaviors that reinforce the Company’s Mission and Values of Communication, Integrity, Fun, Respect, Accountability, Passion and Dedication.
- Ensure prompt and discreet notification to appropriate management and/or the Ethics Hotline of any observation of illegal acts or internal ethics violations.
- Ensure appropriate staffing levels to best manage labor costs while maintaining outstanding guest service.
- Stays abreast of the current trends and practices within area of responsibility and communicates pertinent information to management, peers, direct reports and team members as appropriate.
- Ensure activities comply with relevant statutory and regulatory requirements, legal demands and professional and ethical standards.
- Comply with all internal policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE
- Culinary degree required and a minimum of four (4) years of culinary experience along with two (2) years of kitchen supervisory experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Training in Pastry, Garde Manger, Butchery, Bakery, Hot Production, Japanese Cooking, A La Carte, Buffet, and Kitchen Artistry outlets required
- A sound knowledge of Vietnamese, Chinese, and Korean style of cooking required.
- May be exposed to casino related environmental factors including, but not limited to, second hand smoke and excessive noise.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, color, and peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- The Casino environment is hectic, fast-paced and often crowded and noisy. May be exposed to casino related environmental factors including, but not limited to, second hand smoke, excessive noise and constant exposure to general public.
More Jobs in Hard Rock:
MAINTENANCE JOB Apply Now
PREP COOK Apply Now
DISHWASHER Apply Now
We are not Recruiter or Employer Our Website ” How to Earn Money ” have lot of other business ideas and Job opportunities which are relevant with Success Factor , Click link below for more Small business Planning and Jobs other than this article :-
Career in Industrial Machinery
Jobs in Security Industry Specialists, Inc.
Jobs in First Citizens Community Bank
Best Paying Jobs in Commercial Banks
Jobs in University of Washington
How do you spell Restaurant and there jobs in USA – 2022
What Really Happened with freshers after Complete education
What Companies are in the Consumer Services Field
Is Electric Utilities Central a Good Career Path
How Many Jobs are Available in Finance
American Express Company (Amex)
How many Jobs are Available in Oil/Gas Transmission
Is Oil & Gas Production a Good Career Path
Highest Paying Jobs in Telecommunications
How many Jobs are available in Telecommunications Equipment
What do consumer Non-Durables Jobs Pay
How Many Jobs are Available in Public Utilities
How many Jobs are available in Finance
Best Jobs in Consumer Services in USA
Earning Per Share in a Teamwork
Career Test Cyber Security Business & Job
Recycling Business is a Friend of Environment
Start your Own Business by using Skills
How to start business with zero investment.
China Best Above
Disclaimer:- The above article China Best is based on the opinion of the author and is meant for Information and educational purposes collected through different sources. Readers are requested to act diligently and under consultation with a professional before applying the information contained in this article China Best. Direct Links of Other Websites provided in this Article China Best are only for sharing Information about Business Ideas. When you click on Link of Other Websites, You will redirect to Other Website and Leave this Website. Read all Terms and conditions and policies of such Website where you redirect before taking any action or sharing any documents and Information. We are not Responsible/accountable for any Loss and Damages caused to you when you start or continue any Business idea practically or applying for any job or sent any document.
10 thoughts on “China Best Cook Job in Hard Rock Café International (USA), Inc.”