Best Paying Jobs in Computer Software Prepackaged Software
Best Paying Jobs in Computer Software Prepackaged Software, Computer Software is a Present and Future of World. Career in a Computer Software is a Best Career in the world. Demand of computer software is Arise and grow everyday. Every individual in the world using devices and using Software. Career in a computer software is very demanding and futuristic career. Anybody can make career in a computer science and Computer applications. But it required special skills and experience of computer software. It cannot be start by an individual of another field. It requires professional degree and experience in a particular field.
We are not recruiter or employer but we collect jobs information from different sources and share them to jobseekers for information purposes. Direct Links of jobs and a particular comp-any are given below. By clicking on a particular link you will redirect to a particular job or company website. Read and understand all terms and condition of company and a particular job before applying or taking any action.
Jobs in Microsoft
Click here visit Company Website
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology corporation which produces computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services headquartered at the Microsoft Redmond campus located in Redmond, Washington, United States. Its best-known software products are the Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers.
Career in Microsoft:
Security Software Engineer II
- 4+ years experience working with windows/Linux/OS internals or Kernel programing.
- A BS/MS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or comparable industry experience.
- Provable programming skills (C++ and/or C#) and understanding of data structures/algorithms.
- One or more of the following skills will be highly regarded.
- Knowledge in security and exploit/malware detection technologies, analysis and reverse engineering
- Knowledge in intelligence analysis and reporting using common tools and techniques.
- Good communication skills and an eye for detail. Able to perform well under stress, particularly in emergency response situations.
- Strong problem solving skills and technical judgment.
- Research the advanced threat / exploitation landscape;
- Implement rich security analysis and production quality detection capabilities for Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection service;
- Build and use automation in the cloud to scale-out impact;
- Have strong data knowledge, and ability to analyze and present complex data visually in a meaningful way.
For more Job Derails >>> Click here
More Jobs in Microsoft :
Cloud Solutions Architect
Technical Enablement Strategy Lead: Jointly develop technical skilling enablement plans and strategies for partners
Enablement Execution: Lead and or contribute to the delivery of workshops, hackathons, bootcamps, trainings necessary to build the technical skills and expertise of partners
Partner Skilling and Sharing Best Practices: Network and collaborate with Microsoft’s Engineering and other teams such as our Global Black Belt team on specific skill requirements for partners and the sharing of best practices
Technical Acumen: Understands technology trends and opportunities, compliance/risk issues by reading, attending webinars, conferences delivered by Industry thought leaders such as Gartner, Forrester, IDC, ISG/Saugatuck
Technical Events and Community Contribution: Attend, and in some cases, present as a SME at Digital Transformation/Technology conferences such as Build or Ignite. Participate in technical panels and user groups, provide insights, and contribute work that is shared across communities such as the Microsoft Partner Community, Microsoft Technical Communities, and internal Microsoft technical communities
Technical Network: Invests in own LinkedIn Profile to promote value, experiences and expertise. Responsible for building an expansive Network of partner technical contacts and internal contacts including Engineering, Global Black Belts, Marketing, and peer Architects
Evangelist: Evangelizes partner practice and solutions implementations in scale enablement events, technical briefings, Architecture Review Sessions, and in community engagement such as the Microsoft Partner Community, Microsoft Technical Communities, and internal Microsoft technical communities
- Serve as SME across Azure/Cloud technologies with a strong background in Infrastructure and architecture discipline at a 300 + level
- Build partner technical skills that leads to driving new solution/offer/practice building, and Partner Technology Solutions Roadmaps to deliver apps, practices, and hosting built on and committed to the MS platform
- Driving partner technical capabilities in collaboration with other Cloud Architects (cross-discipline), and the Partner Technology Strategists managing the partner relationships
- Collaborate and build strong relationships with internal Microsoft teams (i.e. Engineering, Worldwide Learning organization, corporate teams, etc.) for curating readiness/training content, and provide feedback to peer organizations, business groups, and our engineering teams
- Curating/Creating and maintaining a partner-ready library of IP, content, and assets across spectrum of self-serve to in-person delivery
- Partner learning journey thought leadership and development that aligns to partner Technical Profiles and Technical Skills Development strategies and prioritized capability areas to drive skilling enablement
- Delivery of scaled enablement activities (training, workshops, hackathons) through a standardized framework of resources that increase technical maturity
- Stay fresh on the most innovative technologies related to cloud computing in the areas of Azure infrastructure (at an experienced level), business applications, application development, DevOps, data analytics, and artificial intelligence (at an awareness level)
- Be an evangelist with customers, partners, and external communities
- Embody our culture and values
Successful Cloud Solution Architects are lifelong learners with a strong technical pedigree, an evangelist and enabler by nature. They must have a strong technical network to drive technical influence inside the partner ecosystem, frequently recognized as a valuable influencer and expert inside the community. Candidates need to possess the ability to impact and influence customers and partners with a high degree of autonomy, energy, flexibility and the drive to create real and measurable business results.
- Relationship Building and Problem Solving
- Ability to solve Partner problems through cloud technologies, leveraging internal and/or external resources. required
- Ability to surface product issues, feeding back data and insights that accelerate fixes and updates preferred
- Experience in managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solution/projects. preferred
- Collaboration and Communication
- Inclusive and collaborative – driving teamwork and cross-team alignment required
- Strong evangelist presence, communication and exceptional presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to large and small audiences. required
- Ability to orchestrate, lead, and influence virtual teams required
- Role Specific:
- History of instructing/teaching technical concepts in classes that range from 100 beginner to 400 deep technical knowledge required
- Ability to design teaching modules appropriate for a range of target audiences and effectively deliver them. This includes demonstrations, workshops, hackathons, webinars. required
- Knowledge of MS platform, project management, technical Sales, and technical account management preferred
- Proven history of technical community involvement by writing technical blogs, recording technical videos, leading technical forums and more for others to learn. preferred
- Deep understanding of digital transformation business drivers, cloud platforms, emerging computing trends and their impact on partner practice building opportunities
- 4+ years of success in cloud/infrastructure technologies, information technology (IT) consulting/support, systems administration, network operations, software development/support, technology solutions, practice development, architecture, and/or consulting required
- 3-5+ years experience in the following areas of expertise:
- Deep Knowledge of the primary Azure services (Premium/Ultra Storage, ExpressRoute, Specialized Compute, Traffic Manager, Azure Firewall, Scale-Sets, AVD)
- Strong record of accomplishment of implementing Azure services in a variety of distributed computing environments
- Leading highly available and fault-tolerant enterprise and web-scale software deployments
- Large scale migration experience Data Center to Data Center and/or Data Center to Cloud
- Strong practical Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment
- Experience managing data center operations, including data assurance, monitoring, alerting and notifications
- Meets/exceeds Azure’s leadership principles requirements for this role and functional/technical depth and complexity
- Technical BS degree or Equivalent work experience
- Certification in one of the following technologies required: Azure Architect, AWS, GCP
Principal Research Product Manager – Privacy Preserving AI
Partner with research and product teams across multiple disciplines to establish a strong technology transfer pipeline.
- Engage with engineering teams to identify common privacy and confidentiality challenges
- Drive clarity to research goals and help to shape a long-term research strategy.
- Understand current and emerging privacy and confidentiality preserving AI technologies, including their applicable problem spaces.
- Advocate our research agenda and accomplishments to organizational and company leadership.
- Drive internal and external outreach activities via conferences, workshops, newsletters, etc. which will help evangelize and increase visibility of the research efforts.
- 5+ years’ experience managing cross-functional and/or cross-team projects
- PhD in computer science or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be able to work in a cross-functional and multi-disciplinary setting across research and product.
- Interest in applied research and open-ended problems.
- Prior experience working on research collaborations or new product incubations.
- Knowledge about natural language processing and privacy-enhancing technologies such as differential privacy, privacy attacks, multiparty computation, and confidential computing
Principal UX Researcher
You will work hand in hand with design and engineering teams focused on developing both the underlying technologies and establishing high value customer facing scenarios for a new generation of collaboration experiences. Imagine being part of the team responsible for re-envisioning core productivity in Microsoft Office and improving the way people interact through new innovations in collaboration.
As a Research leader on our team, you’ll work alongside designers, product managers and engineering teams to explore, build, and launch ideas, and ensure they do so in a way that is deeply customer driven. You will think not only about what it means to create an awesome end user experience, but also a platform that developers are eager to build on.
In this role, you will be a member of the XC Research and Customer Driven team. We are a growing team of over 70 researchers and planners working on a breadth of experiences across Microsoft 365.
We are a fast-paced, results oriented group that interacts closely with partners in Design, Product Management, Data Science, and Engineering.
Drive research and UX practices that ensure diversity, equity and inclusion in our product making decisions
Impact the engineering roadmap for the user experience using customer data (qualitative and quantitative). Key to this accountability will be identifying gaps and customer pain points, as well as potential customer delighters.
Build and execute impactful research plan(s) that provide the broad market views and deep customer insights needed to impact UX decisions.
Derive insights from quantitative and qualitative data, complementing other research that you will conduct on your own or in partnership with other researchers.
Land impact broadly from your customer-focused knowledge by working across engineering, design and marketing disciplines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors Engineering, Computer Science, Technical Communications, Information Science, Information Architecture, User Experience Design, Behavioral Science, Social Sciences, or related field AND 6+ years User Experience Research experience
- OR Master’s Degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors Engineering, Computer Science, Technical Communications, Information Science, Information Architecture, User Experience Design, Behavioral Science, Social Sciences, or related field AND 4+ years User Experience Research experience
- OR Doctorate in Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors Engineering, Computer Science, Technical Communications, Information Science, Information Architecture, User Experience Design, Behavioral Science, Social Sciences, or related field AND 3+ years User Experience Research experience
- OR equivalent experience.
- Experience in driving inclusion and representation in your approach to research
- Experience with mixed methods, bringing together both qualitative and quantitative data
- At leaset 1 year of working to improve product plans and user experience(UX)in a full-time capacity
- 3+ year(s) relevant domain experience within technology sector.
- 3+ year(s) experience in research methods impacting both product direction and detailed experience design.
- We’re also looking for someone who wants to learn, grow, and embody new ways of working. If you embrace growth mindset, have a track record of delivering results, and you light up collaborating with other planners, researchers, designers, product managers and engineers this is an awesome team to join with a culture we feel very proud to invite others into.
Principal Applied Scientist
- Apply machine learning to create new machine learning based video codecs
- Drive independent investigations resulting in shipping product code, patents, and publications.
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- Deep knowledge of computer vision, especially in applying DNN’s to vision problems
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in deep learning and using tools like TensorFlow/Pytorch
- Strong system development skills, with a long-range system view that leverages development ranging from rapid research prototypes to carefully architected complex systems
Cloud Architect, Modern Work, Microsoft Technology Center (MTC), Arlington, VA
Accountabilities for this role:
- Based at the Arlington, VA Microsoft Technology Center location (or at home, according to COVID site status / government guidance), you will prepare and deliver technical engagements to enterprise customers. These include strategy briefings, architecture design sessions, building of rapid prototypes, workshops, and hackathons.
- Using your technical knowledge, consultancy skills and our methodology to win a customer’s technical decision to buy and use Microsoft solutions and cloud services.
- The nature of complex opportunities which come to the MTC necessitates taking a cross-solution view to leverage capabilities across the entire Microsoft cloud platform; and are rarely limited to a single technology solution.
- You will work collaboratively with account teams to determine the best engagements for a given opportunity to maximize customer benefit and accelerate deals success.
- You will use your technical knowledge to show customers an inspiring digital vision, across all Microsoft workloads, as well as deeper engagement in your core specialism.
- You will map the agreed customer vision into a strategy for implementation, resolving concerns, removing technical blockers, and validating a strong business case for investment.
- You will work with the customer, wider account team resources and our partners to orchestrate a roadmap for implementation.
- You will build community, mentor others, co-ordinate and lead initiatives which uplift skilling and impact for your peers.
- Be an ambassador for the MTC across Microsoft and externally.
You will help customers make technical decisions to build tomorrow’s business and IT solutions based on Microsoft technology.
- Guide business and technical decision makers on creating business value on top of the Microsoft platform through Architecture Design Sessions, Ideation, Workshops, and Rapid Prototyping. Synthesize business and technical architecture requirements.
- Serve as the as the go-to technical expert in your solution area for the regional sales team.
- Deliver speaking engagements evangelizing the Microsoft platform in business and industry conferences
You will use your knowledge from working with multiple customers to influence product and community.
- You will enable your peer community to extend their impact through researching, creating and extending complex technical demonstrations in our global demo tenant.
- You will shape product direction through building relationships with global engineering teams to propagate customer feedback and scenarios, and ensure gaps and whitespace is understood.
You will stay sharp, share your knowledge, and learn practices from others.
- We encourage all our employees to continuously maintain and enhance their technical, sales, professional skills, and competitive readiness.
- Your knowledge will be enhanced and shared by participating in internal Microsoft technical communities and in the broader industry through events, blogs, whitepapers, training, and articles for your domain.
- You will be recognized for sharing, learning, and driving individual work that all result in business impact for customers, partners and within Microsoft. Microsoft encourages thought leadership and leadership from every employee.
- 8+ years of technical pre-sales or technical consulting experience
- OR Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field AND 6+ years of technical pre-sales or technical consulting experience
- OR Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field AND 4+ years of technical pre-sales or technical consulting experience
- OR equivalent experience.
- At least 5+ years of experience in any of the following Modern Work / Security Technologies:
- Experience as a solutions architect or equivalent in the area of Microsoft’s Modern Workplace toolset.
- Expertise and ability to explain key end-user solutions and technical architectures aligned to a customer maturity framework/path in Office 365, Windows, and deployment tools such as Identity with Azure Active Directory Premium, Intune (MDM and MAM) and Modern Deployment technologies.
- Looking holistically end to end to the resources ready for deployment & adoption (usage) assistance for enhanced customer experience.
- Technical competence in Microsoft Teams Voice and Security/Compliance.
- An understanding of the broader Microsoft Cloud technology stack and how it complements the modern workplace components.
- Design of modern workplace architectures that are aligned to regulatory and governance models.
- Enterprise customer-facing experience in any of the following preferred: leading envisioning workshops, strategy briefings, architecture design sessions, rapid prototyping, facilitating hands-on immersive technology led experiences, hackathons for solution development, customer success, and digital transformation projects
- Structured facilitator. Validated customer experience in requirements capture; prioritization; capturing evidence and impact to quantify business value; issue, risk and constraint identification.
- Technical breadth. Intermediate level experience across the full range of Microsoft cloud solutions – Azure infrastructure, Azure Developer, Azure data, artificial intelligence, business applications, modern workplace and productivity, security, business applications. Demonstrated experience of solution architectures which span multiple workloads.
- Collaborative. Able to work cohesively with customers, members of the Microsoft sales, services, and marketing organizations and Microsoft partners.
- Excellent Communicator. Communication and collaboration, organizational, presentation, deep technical product demo, writing, and verbal communication skills.
- Executive Presence. Validated experience engaging with senior level executives.
- Consultative Technical Selling and Challenger mindset. Validated experience in consultative technical selling approach, including bringing innovative ideas to customers problems and being customer focused.
- Design Thinking. Proven experience of delivering design thinking; ‘ideation’; or similar context analysis / problem framing.
- Growth Mindset. Experience and passion for learning (technical and professional skills); implementing practices from others; trying, failing and learning from the experience; sharing practices and knowledge for others’ benefit.
- Community Builder. Understand capabilities of, strategically be able to work with, influence cohesively, build and grow MTC, Microsoft, partner and external communities.
- Lead. Able to lead, inspire and mentor members of the Microsoft sales, services, and marketing organizations and partners. Co-ordinate peer input into WW content and demo programs resulting in high-quality published content.
- Experience. 10+ years of related experience in technical pre-sales and/or technical consulting roles.
- Certification in any of the following technologies preferred: Power Platform Solution Architect Expert, M365 Enterprise Admin, M365 Development, Teams, Cybersecurity, Information Protection, Azure Virtual Desktop.
Senior Software Engineer
We’re looking for a strong senior engineer to help the team advance the RTC service to the next level, in the following large areas but not limited to: evolve the service architecture to the next generation; improve service scalability, and collaborate with the partner teams for great end-to-end customer collaboration experiences.
• Own and deliver complete features, including design, architecture, implementation, testability, debugging, and shipping.• Work closely with other disciplines to shape the product • Demonstrate the ability to learn quickly, be self-directed, and work well with other people and partner teams • Foster a culture of being agile, innovative, team-oriented and customer-focused • Influence priorities, investment and architecture as part of collab services extended leadership team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Solid design and problem-solving skills, with a strong bias for engineering excellence at scale.
- 4+ years of professional software engineering experience
- 1+ year of work experience on large scale services
- Software programming skills in C#, Java, or Node.js
- Outstanding cross-discipline and cross group collaboration skills
- Deep passion for customers, design thinking, data analysis and technology
- Proficiency in debugging and diagnosing service health issues
- Demonstrated experience in shipping high-quality products or services
Principal Software Engineer
- You will drive product growth and help us deliver on our DAU and Revenue goals
- Be able to drive end-to-end feature development from ideation to architecture design to implementation and testing through multiple data driven iterations.
- Write solid production-quality code that is simple, extensible, and maintainable with very few defects.
- Write sufficient tests, logging, monitoring and alerts.
- Measure and analyze the metrics for the features shipped.
- Provide hands-on technical leadership: Architecture, design, code reviews, development, quality assurance and live-site.
- Seek opportunities in code and processes to improve quality and efficiency.
- Work closely with PM and Designers to create delightful, effective user experiences
- Be a mentor for the people on our team and help them grow.
- Foster a culture of inclusivity and disciplined software engineering practices to deliver business value, guided by data.
- 10+ years of industry experience developing production quality software using C++, C# or Java
- Full stack Web software development experience, implementing cross-browser web applications
- Strong software design skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to cultivate positive relationships, and clear communication and coordination skills
Principal Product Manager
- Ability to establish goals, set and manage expectations, make design tradeoffs, and follow the plan through to completion, driving to detail as required
- Good understanding of multi-platform, distributed system telemetry challenges and the accompanying data tools and technologies
- Passion for deeply understanding customer needs, defining scenarios and requirements, and translating them into product designs
- Outstanding ability to influence and across multiple teams
- Respect for customer privacy at all stages of data handling
- Strong interpersonal skills, collaboration skills, and engineering awareness as you build deep partnerships across various application teams.
- 8+ years of experience years in Product Management, Program Management, Technical Program Management, or similar
- Bachelor degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or related field
- Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to, the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background. This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
- Strong track record of solving business problems at scale and proven track record of design and technical accomplishments
- Hands on experience working with data systems, experimentation systems, and telemetry systems and their use to measure product engagement, customer experiences, or service health
- Position is remote friendly, with PST timezone alignment preferred
- and/or graduate
- Hands-on product leadership involving high scale data or experimentation solutions and APIs
- Experience working with product telemetry systems to create and define product usage and health across multiple services and products
- Experience designing UI experiences, whether reporting UI, product UI, tooling UI, or similar
- Experience deploying telemetry driven solutions to drive product improvement
- Experience working with distributed systems, preferably across web, mobile, and client applications
- Experiences with big data problems and considerations, ideally having leveraged existing framework such as Azure Data Explorer, Cosmos, Hadoop, Jupyter, etc.
- Familiarity with privacy/compliance considerations when gathering telemetry
- Experience working with data scientists to design experiments, and with data analysts on insight development is a plus
Senior Security Researcher – MSRC OLS V&M
- Analyzing vulnerabilities in software and services to determine their root cause, severity, and security impact
- Identifying variants of vulnerabilities and discovering new vulnerabilities
- Building tools and inventing new approaches to automate the discovery & analysis of vulnerabilities
- Analyzing trends in vulnerabilities being discovered to spot patterns
- Researching, developing, and deploying mitigations for common patterns of vulnerabilities
- Performing penetration testing, offensive security research, and red teaming activities
- Engaging with and contributing knowledge back to the security research community
- Mentoring and contributing to the growth of individuals within the team and across Microsoft
- Supporting a healthy and inclusive culture within the team and across Microsoft
Qualifications Required :
- 5+ years of experience in working as security engineer
- Ability to debug and root cause vulnerabilities in software, services, and cloud platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Public track record of vulnerability research and discovery
- Familiarity with cloud service architectures (Azure etc), design, and implementations
- Familiarity with operating system internals for Windows and/or Linux
- Familiarity with exploitation techniques and mitigations
- Experience developing software using C#, python, HTML/JS, C++/C, Rust, Go, etc
- Familiarity with hardware architectures such as x86-64 and AArch64
We are not Recruiter or Employer Our Website ” How to Earn Money ” have lot of other business ideas and Job opportunities which are relevant with Success Factor , Click link below for more Small business Planning and Jobs other than this article :-
Information Technology careers
Jobs available in Real Estate Investment
Career in Industrial Machinery
Jobs in Security Industry Specialists, Inc.
Jobs in First Citizens Community Bank
Best Paying Jobs in Commercial Banks
Jobs in University of Washington
How do you spell Restaurant and there jobs in USA – 2022
What Really Happened with freshers after Complete education
What Companies are in the Consumer Services Field
Is Electric Utilities Central a Good Career Path
How Many Jobs are Available in Finance
American Express Company (Amex)
How many Jobs are Available in Oil/Gas Transmission
Is Oil & Gas Production a Good Career Path
Highest Paying Jobs in Telecommunications
How many Jobs are available in Telecommunications Equipment
What do consumer Non-Durables Jobs Pay
How Many Jobs are Available in Public Utilities
How many Jobs are available in Finance
Best Jobs in Consumer Services in USA
Earning Per Share in a Teamwork
Career Test Cyber Security Business & Job
Recycling Business is a Friend of Environment
Start your Own Business by using Skills
How to start business with zero investment.
Best Paying Jobs in Computer Software Prepackaged Software above
Disclaimer:- The above article Best Paying Jobs in Computer Software Prepackaged Software is based on the opinion of the author and is meant for Information and educational purposes collected through different sources. Readers are requested to act diligently and under consultation with a professional before applying the information contained in this article Best Paying Jobs in Computer Software Prepackaged Software. Direct Links of Other Websites provided in this Article Best Paying Jobs in Computer Software Prepackaged Software are only for sharing Information about Business Ideas. When you click on Link of Other Websites, You will redirect to Other Website and Leave this Website. Read all Terms and conditions and policies of such Website where you redirect before taking any action or sharing any documents and Information. We are not Responsible/accountable for any Loss and Damages caused to you when you start or continue any Business idea practically or applying for any job or sent any document.
8 thoughts on “Jobs in Microsoft – Best Paying Jobs in Computer Software Prepackaged Software”